GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Perfect Dark"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Perfect Dark'.
Fri 26/09/03 at 22:29
Regular
Post your comments here
For example

(ora SagdiyeV)
Sat 24/01/04 at 15:08
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
Probably the best first person shooter to date. With GoldenEye right behind it.
Fri 23/01/04 at 10:03
Regular
Widge wrote:
> Loved the game APART from being unable to kill the last geezer on the
> last level. I just couldn't do it!

I haven't finished it yet, but I believe you are supposed to shoot the thing above him, rather than the guy himself.
Fri 23/01/04 at 09:46
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Loved the game APART from being unable to kill the last geezer on the last level. I just couldn't do it!
Wed 24/12/03 at 10:49
Regular
you complete moron, not only do you shamelessly advertise your crappy products on an online forum, but you stick the advert in completely the wrong thread and forum.

idiot
Wed 24/12/03 at 05:46
Regular
"we supply Mp3 playe"
Shenzhen Midte Industrial Co. Ltd.established in 2001,is a professional manufacturer & leading exporter for Refill or original Ink-cartridges,HDD Enclosure, USB HUB, USB FLASH+MP3, USB Cable, USB CardBOur huge facilities can be efficently running mas production with any large order immediately.@
mm In order to set us apart from other companies in this field, we offer clients with various extra services. These include free pre-sale consulting, new product updates, shipment follow-up and post-sale technical support.
mm Our professionally trained staff have built up a set of perfect technical support services, which can effectively solve and fulfill users' present and future needs.
mm Currently we are looking for new clients and agents internationally,and an exclusive distributorship policy has been developed.Your interest to be in our distributing network will be warmly welcomed.Midte has the resources to provide you with complete consulting services,from the idea to implementation. If you are interested in any of our products, or have an OEM order to be completed, please contact us now. We sincerely invite you to joint with us, and share our goal of prosperity and commitment to provide the best products.

our website :Http://www.freetrade.net.cn
best regards
andy.rong
[email protected]
Tue 23/12/03 at 23:12
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Aha - best thing ever in PD.

I shot my mate and he stumbled about crazily, firing grenades from the Devestator at the wall, in the vain hope I'd die. One bounced off and as he just got his vision back, he turned around and got it square in the face.

HA!
Tue 23/12/03 at 02:04
Regular
yeah those n-bombs make that funny sound, kinda like a BWOUMMMMMMMM KKKKKKKK.

yes.

the funniest multiplayer moment is shooting a mate with a tranquiliser gun, then watch him stumble around blind and fall down a bottomless pit. great stuff.
Fri 19/12/03 at 21:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Haha. Ah well.

Played 4 player + bots + N-bombs/farsights/crossbows/Super Dragons/Laptop Guns the other day on this while half drunk.

Spinny.
Sun 16/11/03 at 02:54
Regular
X-box 2 I believe.
Tue 11/11/03 at 10:45
Regular
Perfect Dark Zero...lush..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.