GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES 3 DEMO"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 3'.
Sat 27/09/03 at 15:06
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
Hi every one what is your top score on the demo? what do you think of the game? any hints and tips?

post them here please

cheers
Mon 29/09/03 at 15:44
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Anyone notice any differences in game play between WE7 & this demo version of PES 3? (other than the obvious)
Mon 29/09/03 at 15:29
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
Yeah i know what you meen there players are well to fast and good,

konami have put all the g@y i meen argentina players on full stats and full star deificulty! my best is a 3-0 win,
Mon 29/09/03 at 13:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Meh, this isn't as good as I was expecting, and there's quite a few things I'm hoping they'll sort out for the release here.

- Offsides still come into play even when a cross ball or chipped ball has taken a deflection before reaching its offside target.
- Fouls are still given when the ball is clearly won, and sometimes players are even booked or sent off after making a ball-winning challenge as well.
- Veron on the ball is faster than Owen off the ball? What I'm meaning here is that the computers obviously are cheating by being faster, even though they shouldn't be.

Too many fouls, too many stupid goalkeeping mistakes, too many bookings, players go down too easily, crap control after throw-ins, players too slow and can't bypass anyone.

I'll no doubt still buy the game, but my expectations aren't so high any more.
Sun 28/09/03 at 22:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Pro Evo 3's commentary is really really awful so far.

Every match he says "How do you think this one will turn out?". Brooking replies, "Well, the teams are still feeling each other up." (yeah, I thought wtf as well), and then Brackley says "So you think this'll be a close encounter. Yes, I can see where you're coming from."

EVERY MATCH.

Oh, and the foul system is atrocious. I made a sliding tackle on one guy, fairly winning the ball, and then another Argentinian player came running in, fell over my player who had just made the tackle, and I got a foul given against me.
Sun 28/09/03 at 22:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
ISS2 commentary is hilarious.

'WHAT A GOAL! HE SMASHED THAT ONE! AND WHEN YOU SCORE YOUR FIRST GOAL FOR YOUR COUNTRY, IT'S REALLY SPECIAL!'

So saying after Owen runs the ball into the net.
Sun 28/09/03 at 22:28
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
No, it's on 5-star, you silly fools.

:-D
Sun 28/09/03 at 20:53
Regular
Natbuc wrote:
> What difficulty setting is the demo?

Now you ask me :) I glanced at it and I think it was the setting just over medium.
Sun 28/09/03 at 20:42
Regular
"  "
What difficulty setting is the demo?
Sun 28/09/03 at 19:59
Regular
"pause.tk" "13cm"
Hmmm.

'Christmas list' is probably the best thing.
Sun 28/09/03 at 19:50
Regular
The demo is quite difficult. I still think the pace needs to be slowed down a touch, some games end up scrappy. The ref needs to be sorted out, he blows the whistle far too often. Even if you get the ball cleanly on most sliding tackles, he gives a free-kick against you. Dribbling is a little tricky as well.
Other than that, things look pretty good for the full version.

Highest score so far 3-0.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.