GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES 3 DEMO"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 3'.
Sat 27/09/03 at 15:06
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
Hi every one what is your top score on the demo? what do you think of the game? any hints and tips?

post them here please

cheers
Thu 02/10/03 at 17:34
Regular
5 Star on the Cube version of Winning Eleven 6 FE was a little easy if I am being honest. I am a massive Pro Evolution fan though so it shall be a game I pick up on release.
Thu 02/10/03 at 17:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The only problem with the PES3 demo is that if you aren't a Pro Evolution regular, then you'll find it very very difficult and really frustrating. I think they should have included an option to change the difficulty for the demo.

Not for me, as I can handle 5-star, but for the people who are trying out the series for the first time. A bit of a silly move from Konami.
Thu 02/10/03 at 17:10
Regular
Yet they were making the exact version for both areas this time supposedly. Haven't played the demo but it isn't sounding too good. Hoefully things will be altered for the release.
Thu 02/10/03 at 16:36
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Unrealistic? Uh, what are you on?

Oh, and according to the majority of people that own Winning Eleven 7 (Japanese Pro Evo 3), it runs a lot more fluidly than this.
Thu 02/10/03 at 16:29
Regular
i just got the demo and im so so dissapointed.

pro 2 is faster, more realistic, u can go past players, u can perform the skills and IT DOESNT SEEM LIKE U ARE PLAYING FIFA.

Pro 3 feels like a fifa game, Please tell me this will be sorted in the final version, its sooo slow to and i cant go past anyone.

its so unrealistic.
Mon 29/09/03 at 21:06
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The Argies have just been made too good.
Mon 29/09/03 at 20:39
Regular
"  "
This doesn't sound like the same game I've been playing for the past few months... WE7 the biggest improvement since the last game that the series has ever seen.. IMO...
Mon 29/09/03 at 20:22
Regular
Yeah its annoying when you cleanly go past the opposition player leaving him on the floor because he tried to slide tackle you, only then to find he gets up and still manages to catch you and get another tackle in. Stupid.
Mon 29/09/03 at 16:44
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Well, hopefully they won't be like this in the final version of the game.

*Prays*
Mon 29/09/03 at 15:59
Regular
They've deliberately made the Argentians faster on the demo to try and make it harder. Is frustrating though when you've got Owen getting outsprinted by Ayala, Meh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.