GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES 3 DEMO"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 3'.
Sat 27/09/03 at 15:06
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
Hi every one what is your top score on the demo? what do you think of the game? any hints and tips?

post them here please

cheers
Thu 09/10/03 at 22:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
You'll be a fiver richer in a few days time.

October 17th official release date.

I get it on the 15th, though. Booyah.
Wed 08/10/03 at 01:05
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
AfroJoe wrote:

Oh, and 8 days until PES3 for me. I'll be getting it on the Wednesday because CA Games are selling it early, as they do with all big releases.
-------------

I've been pining all my hopes on an October 17th release date, but my friends brother said it was coming out in November (it was in a magazine apparently).

Can anyone confirm anything here?

(This has nothing to do with the fact that I betted my mate £5 that it would be out in October.) =P
Tue 07/10/03 at 22:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Oh, and 8 days until PES3 for me. I'll be getting it on the Wednesday because CA Games are selling it early, as they do with all big releases.

Which is w00t w00t w00t.
Tue 07/10/03 at 21:59
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Rainier Wolfcastle wrote:
> I'm going to try not to jump down your throat, but what do you mean
> "there's better elsewhere"?

---

Mario Kart: Double Dash!! and F-Zero GX.

The whole realistic racer thing doesn't cut it any more for me. I find them repetitive and after a short time, quite boring. Fair enough if you like the Gran Turismo games, and I have no problem with that, but after the genius that was the original GT, GT2 and GT3 have just been the same game with better graphics, a few new cars and a couple of extra tracks.

I prefer the high-speed 30-vehicle racing of F-Zero GX and the quality multiplayer fun of Mario Kart.
Tue 07/10/03 at 11:05
Regular
Sega GT is the Xbox equivalent which most actually enjoy more despite it receiving no hype at all. Then of course there is Project Gotgham Racing which is actually fun to play. Mario Kart and F Zero GX, Rallisport 2, Sega GT LIVE and Project Gotham 2 are out very soon leaving GT 4 having to do something very special indeed to catch up. Instead though all I have read so far is that it is "more of the same", great stuff, I can race 65 laps around another area now and waste a few hours of my life!

The engine for GT games is superb in my opinion, the execution of it though is something I question. GT3 was great fun at first but then long and tedious as it progressed. Between GT and Sega GT you won't really find a game which goes towards the car etup style of things. However if that doesn't interest you and you just want a decent fun racing game then GT really does become irrelevant. After getting 100% on GT3 I can safely say that I will not be getting 4 unless they change the system of races and cut out the bull 65 lap courses.

If they do that they would have my attention. Its a shame that they will probably just make more of the same...
Tue 07/10/03 at 10:38
"...Unicef pennies.."
AfroJoe wrote:
> I like Gran Turismo, but now it's just
> getting too samey and there's better elsewhere.

I'm going to try not to jump down your throat, but what do you mean "there's better elsewhere"?

As a massive GT fan, I'd be interested to know what I'm missing out on.
Sun 05/10/03 at 20:07
Regular
"  "
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> 5 Star on the Cube version of Winning Eleven 6 FE was a little easy if
> I am being honest. I am a massive Pro Evolution fan though so it
> shall be a game I pick up on release.

Yes I agree. Luckily WE7 doesn't follow suit (I can't put the ball in the onion bag! (Well, I can sometimes))
Sun 05/10/03 at 17:37
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
any1 know when the closing date is?

my best is a 3-0
Thu 02/10/03 at 17:37
Regular
Heheh!

I got my PS2 for Devil May Cry, Victorious Boxers, GTA games before anyone else, Pro Evolution and possibly Final Fantasy X. Looking forward to Manhunt as much as any game to be honest but I could live without it.

Hopefully the release calendar will pick up quickly as at the moment its looking devoid of awesome exclusives.
Thu 02/10/03 at 17:35
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Also, I wish Konami would get their act together and release Pro Evo on Gamecube and Xbox, as then I could sell my PS2 to fund my Xbox collection and get myself online with Live.

The Pro Evo games are the only real reason I have the PS2. I like GTA, but now it's on Xbox too. I like Gran Turismo, but now it's just getting too samey and there's better elsewhere. I liked SmackDown, but I found I just can't play the games any more because I'm so used to No Mercy. Tony Hawk, SSX, Conflict Desert Storm - all these games are available on other platforms.

Should I be saying this in this forum? :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.