GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Forum longest thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/09/01 at 20:57
Regular
yep i know its been done in FOG but if they have one why cant we
in here you can write about anything
the so-called phantom-matches-reporter
tony
wwf(obviously)
just anything
i konw we have general topics and rumours and stuff but this is just a place to come a nd do anything(enjoy)
if you dont like it dont use it
Page:
Thu 20/10/05 at 22:43
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I miss the conversations we used to have in here. Sure, it used to be about baseball most of the time but there was other conversations too.
Sun 16/10/05 at 22:25
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
They should do some match that could get both of them a win and then have a decider. Maybe something like an iron man match but not an actual iron man match. Something that can give both men a pin over the other, but then end up having a winner, although the winner only just wins so the loser doesnt lose a lot of credibility.
Sun 16/10/05 at 21:31
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Apparently the main event at Wrestlemania is scheduled to be Hogan vs Austin. Only problem is their egos have clashed already with neither wanting to lose.

Austin is under contract to WWE however it's only in a non wrestling capacity and as far as I'm aware Hogan isn't under contract and just appears once in a while so Vince doesn't really have any control over the issue.

Austin has siad that unless there's something in it for him (ie a win) he won't do it and Hogan has said he deserves to win after jobbing to the Rock a few years at Wrestlemania so it's in stalemate at the minute.

One solution that has been put forward is a double DQ but that would be a disaster like Hogan vs Sid at Wrestlemania 8 after Papa Shango botched a run in as there really needs to be a clear winner and hopefully a clean win at that.

Hopefully they can sort it out over the next few months as it would be a classic!
Thu 13/10/05 at 14:56
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Heh. That was a dodgy call last night that pretty much handed the White Sox the victory in game 2.
Tue 11/10/05 at 17:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Indeed and probably most of America as well.
Tue 11/10/05 at 16:58
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Does that result mean the baseball season is over for you now Kawada?
Mon 10/10/05 at 19:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
So who's this Nick Cannon guy?
Mon 10/10/05 at 19:08
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Apparently Goldberg has turned down WWE's job offer and Jim Ross will stay on until someone else is found.
Mon 10/10/05 at 18:56
Regular
"..."
Wow. Didn't realise that, he looks very different to the pictures I've seen of Mr. Black.
Mon 10/10/05 at 18:09
Regular
In response to Antteh and Kawada - Palmer Cannon is Brian Mailhot, who wrestled in OVW as Mr Black.

They soon realised he was crap and brought him in as a non-wrestling character.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.