GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Forum longest thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/09/01 at 20:57
Regular
yep i know its been done in FOG but if they have one why cant we
in here you can write about anything
the so-called phantom-matches-reporter
tony
wwf(obviously)
just anything
i konw we have general topics and rumours and stuff but this is just a place to come a nd do anything(enjoy)
if you dont like it dont use it
Page:
Tue 25/10/05 at 14:19
Regular
"..."
You mean we're not?

Oops. Just me then :-s
Tue 25/10/05 at 14:17
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
©H®I§ wrote:
> Hogan knows best . . . .

No, he really doesn't. If he did, we'd probably all be Hogan clones calling everyone 'Brother' and ripping T-Shirts every 5 seconds posing to an imaginary crowd...
Mon 24/10/05 at 19:55
Regular
Smedlos wrote:
> Anyone know when RAW vs Smackdown 2006 is coming out for definite?

11/11/2005
Mon 24/10/05 at 19:49
Regular
"Better Than You"
Hogan knows best . . . .
Sat 22/10/05 at 12:20
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Anyone know when RAW vs Smackdown 2006 is coming out for definite?

I've still to claim a game a day and want to get this as my choice but there are loads of different release dates floating around at the minute. It's being advertised at the breaks on Smackdown and RAW so I assume it's not long?

I want to get a game before Special Reserve closes down for good!
Sat 22/10/05 at 12:13
Regular
"youngest regular"
The very name of this thread tells you how long it is.:)
Fri 21/10/05 at 18:22
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
And if they told Hogan he was going to job to Austin he'd probably drop dead there and then from a heart attack.

Then again it might not be so bad as we wouldn't get any more Hogan knows best!
Fri 21/10/05 at 18:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
as Austin walked out one time because he didn't like a booking decision it'll take quite the diplomatic approach to get him to agree to do a job if he has to, a U.N sized effort probably ............... actually scrap that then he really would just walk off again :-D
Fri 21/10/05 at 18:17
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Smedlos wrote:
> Hopefully they can sort it out over the next few months as it would
> be a classic!
>
> A classic disaster. Two guys so past their best and physically
> wrecked that they need carrying through a match...

Granted it won't be a pretty sight wrestling wise as it contains Hogan but the match itself is one that as far as I'm aware hasn't happened so far and is one that the fans would probably pick to see.

Both have great crowd manipulating skills and these will be used to the max should it take place to make it a decent affair.

I know I go on about matches needing to be about wrestling and not showboating to make them any good but I believe that this could be the exception.

I don't know if they've made any progress to getting a match on as both have huge egos and neither will want to lose, what I really hope doesn't happen is that they have a match that ends in a draw.
Fri 21/10/05 at 13:59
Regular
"..."
Smedlos wrote:
> Hopefully they can sort it out over the next few months as it would
> be a classic!

A classic disaster. Two guys so past their best and physically wrecked that they need carrying through a match...
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.