GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Forum longest thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/09/01 at 20:57
Regular
yep i know its been done in FOG but if they have one why cant we
in here you can write about anything
the so-called phantom-matches-reporter
tony
wwf(obviously)
just anything
i konw we have general topics and rumours and stuff but this is just a place to come a nd do anything(enjoy)
if you dont like it dont use it
Page:
Tue 01/11/05 at 19:02
Regular
Melina's not all that bad either...

As is Jillian Hall from what I hear when she was in OVW.
Tue 01/11/05 at 18:38
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Wondered where she was on RAW. Not like Torrie to miss a dressing up/dressing down contest. Even though they were so scared of the Bra and Panties match because it was so degrading!

She can join Kidman wherever hes gone now then.

EDIT: Its a bit stupid really because they just bought in the Micky James (i think thats what they are calling her) to even up the 3 vs 3 sides and now there is 3 vs 2 again.

Surely they wont turn Maria heel, plus she cant wrestle. Victoria and Trish and Micky are the only ones that can really. They should have sacked Candice if they wanted 2 vs 2 when it came to wrestling. As much as i dont like Torrie, she wasnt too bad in matches, although many will probably disagree.

I think they need all the good looking women who cant wrestle on one show to announce etc (like Maria, Lilian Garcia, Candice) and put the women who can wrestle all on one show.

Christy wasnt too bad at wrestling, Ashley is getting better, Stacy was good when given a few wins a while back, Trish is good, Lita is good, Mickey is good, Victoria is good, chuck Michelle McCool in as well if shes still even got a job because she was interested in wrestling. Put all the rest on the other show and let them stand there and look pretty.

Would be better to spice up the womens division.
Tue 01/11/05 at 15:09
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I can't say I care either way. I'm sure she can make more money outside of wrestling anyway.
Tue 01/11/05 at 13:38
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Torrie Wilson's been fired.

Bad Side - One less fit diva to look at.

Good side - Won't have to listen to her screeching anymore.
Fri 28/10/05 at 16:20
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Just too many I suppose so they need to fill them with something.
Fri 28/10/05 at 15:57
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
What is it with music channels that show programmes that have little to no reference to music in them?
Fri 28/10/05 at 11:26
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Well, the musics channels pretty much recycle each others programs
> anyway, at least MTV, VH1 and TMF do, anyway...so it'll probably be
> on all of them eventually.

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Thu 27/10/05 at 14:05
Regular
"..."
Well, the musics channels pretty much recycle each others programs anyway, at least MTV, VH1 and TMF do, anyway...so it'll probably be on all of them eventually.
Wed 26/10/05 at 18:44
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
..::CGJ::.. wrote:

> TMF replaced that with Rich Girls when I wanted to see it the other
> night >:(

It's on one of the other music channels isn't it? I think it was on Sky channel 441 last night whatever that one is?
Wed 26/10/05 at 15:58
Regular
"Plate of glue"
©H®I§ wrote:
> Hogan knows best . . . .

TMF replaced that with Rich Girls when I wanted to see it the other night >:(
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.