GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE WORLD IS FULL OF MORONS!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/09/01 at 23:37
Regular
This post is not about Tuesdays events.

I am in shock once more.

This evening some friends... male and female went down to a park down the road to make a film as we do... we were going to take some drink but best thought not to bother (much to my disgust).

SO the rain comes on we get some futage done and are about to leave as it is getting dark.

" Whit are ye dain... oot ma way "

Some " Thing " which may have been female begins to curse and swear at us... we just do our best to ignore them and they leave...

Only to return and shout remarks saying we had called her names... which we hadn't... she only wanted a fight... she went hysterical threating us... shouting... the guys trying to calm her down then she turns around and hits on of my friends (female)... silence... couldn't bloody believe it then she starts getting fired in.

We are intelligent people... yes we have alcohol... we are not morons... we are normal people out like teenagers should.. having reasonible fun with not causing trouble.

SO the females stand there in shock and the guys who are sensible... try to stop the fight... using no violence.. then she craps her head and doesn't let go, myself and her boyfriend try to get her off and many times she hits me square on the face... then she goes for another female friend, kneeing her constantly in the face and punching her all the time lashing out at my mates who are trying to clam her down.

IF anyone says hit by a girl haha. This person was an animal, she assaulted my close friends and myself... there is blood all over my clothes.. my friends are in shock and we deceided to phone the police.

Tommorrow I will need to make a statement... I had to come in tonight and tell my parents everything... scared that I would lose their trust but I told the truth... begging I had done nothing but help my friends being beaten up.

I am not sure what to say but this week I have been in more shock, pain and also shamed at the human race.
Fri 14/09/01 at 23:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Correct.
Fri 14/09/01 at 23:50
Regular
I understand how it was difficult, becasue it was a girl you were dealing with. If it were a bloke, I woudlt think twice of knocking him the **** out. Hiting a girl just aint right. But as you said, this "thing" isnt even classed as a "female" right?
Fri 14/09/01 at 23:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Spoof of Blair Witch.

Reason we were at park (lots of trees).
Fri 14/09/01 at 23:46
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
What sort of film?
Fri 14/09/01 at 23:43
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Your telling me... but we eventually came to the deceison the person shouldn't get away with it.

Heres an idea of how much an animal she was.

Her friends who looked just as bad as her, looked shocked... I can't explain, she lost it, kicking, punhcing, spitting.
Fri 14/09/01 at 23:41
Regular
Things like this are never easy to deal with. Getting the Police involved just adds more stess to the situation.
Fri 14/09/01 at 23:37
Regular
"Excommunicated"
This post is not about Tuesdays events.

I am in shock once more.

This evening some friends... male and female went down to a park down the road to make a film as we do... we were going to take some drink but best thought not to bother (much to my disgust).

SO the rain comes on we get some futage done and are about to leave as it is getting dark.

" Whit are ye dain... oot ma way "

Some " Thing " which may have been female begins to curse and swear at us... we just do our best to ignore them and they leave...

Only to return and shout remarks saying we had called her names... which we hadn't... she only wanted a fight... she went hysterical threating us... shouting... the guys trying to calm her down then she turns around and hits on of my friends (female)... silence... couldn't bloody believe it then she starts getting fired in.

We are intelligent people... yes we have alcohol... we are not morons... we are normal people out like teenagers should.. having reasonible fun with not causing trouble.

SO the females stand there in shock and the guys who are sensible... try to stop the fight... using no violence.. then she craps her head and doesn't let go, myself and her boyfriend try to get her off and many times she hits me square on the face... then she goes for another female friend, kneeing her constantly in the face and punching her all the time lashing out at my mates who are trying to clam her down.

IF anyone says hit by a girl haha. This person was an animal, she assaulted my close friends and myself... there is blood all over my clothes.. my friends are in shock and we deceided to phone the police.

Tommorrow I will need to make a statement... I had to come in tonight and tell my parents everything... scared that I would lose their trust but I told the truth... begging I had done nothing but help my friends being beaten up.

I am not sure what to say but this week I have been in more shock, pain and also shamed at the human race.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.