GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE WORLD IS FULL OF MORONS!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/09/01 at 23:37
Regular
This post is not about Tuesdays events.

I am in shock once more.

This evening some friends... male and female went down to a park down the road to make a film as we do... we were going to take some drink but best thought not to bother (much to my disgust).

SO the rain comes on we get some futage done and are about to leave as it is getting dark.

" Whit are ye dain... oot ma way "

Some " Thing " which may have been female begins to curse and swear at us... we just do our best to ignore them and they leave...

Only to return and shout remarks saying we had called her names... which we hadn't... she only wanted a fight... she went hysterical threating us... shouting... the guys trying to calm her down then she turns around and hits on of my friends (female)... silence... couldn't bloody believe it then she starts getting fired in.

We are intelligent people... yes we have alcohol... we are not morons... we are normal people out like teenagers should.. having reasonible fun with not causing trouble.

SO the females stand there in shock and the guys who are sensible... try to stop the fight... using no violence.. then she craps her head and doesn't let go, myself and her boyfriend try to get her off and many times she hits me square on the face... then she goes for another female friend, kneeing her constantly in the face and punching her all the time lashing out at my mates who are trying to clam her down.

IF anyone says hit by a girl haha. This person was an animal, she assaulted my close friends and myself... there is blood all over my clothes.. my friends are in shock and we deceided to phone the police.

Tommorrow I will need to make a statement... I had to come in tonight and tell my parents everything... scared that I would lose their trust but I told the truth... begging I had done nothing but help my friends being beaten up.

I am not sure what to say but this week I have been in more shock, pain and also shamed at the human race.
Sat 15/09/01 at 12:23
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
My last experiance at school was being hit with a snooker cue!

I left that day and didn't come back.
Sat 15/09/01 at 09:51
I have met loads of 'Morons' and it really honks my horn! (:)

When will I or sheepy or Anyone meet someone that is not a moron?!?! (:)
Sat 15/09/01 at 09:42
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Thats an unlucky story Sheepy, but they're are still plenty of good people for you to meet.
Sat 15/09/01 at 09:24
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yer im a skater and i went round my mates house who had made a ramp and we were skating and stuff and then this man just came up and said 'listen here you little b*stards if you dont stop skating i will set the ramp on fire with you in it' and we were on my mates own land. Me and my mates are always the targets for abuse sometimes even phyical just because we skateboard.
Sat 15/09/01 at 08:51
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Last year I quit skating because of the ammount of times me and my mates had been 'started on'. It really does my head in , people shouldn't need to be afraid of going out.
Sat 15/09/01 at 08:42
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
ahhhh townies , blumin mental cases i tell ya !
Sat 15/09/01 at 00:34
Hmm.. She wasn't a townie by any chance?
Sat 15/09/01 at 00:29
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
That sort of stuff always happens around by me, out of control phycos that stop at nothing to start trouble.

The best thing is to ignore them in those situations.
Sat 15/09/01 at 00:21
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I'm telling you... this world is going down.

She should be locked up... but what would that do, increase her rage?

You get that everywhere... Birmingham, London or Stoke are NO different.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend, Sheepy... tell her 'Game' hopes she gets better soon. :)

Take Care...

Game
Fri 14/09/01 at 23:53
Regular
Reminds me of when me and my mates where attacked by some gypsy guy, apparently we had been jumpin on his boat. The guy went mentle he just wouldn't get off. There was three of us and him on his own. But this guy was sick in the head he was biting us, strangling us, he just wouldn't get off. Its scares the crap out of you when that sort of thing happens. Luckily we managed to leg it but I was in shock for hours.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.