GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE WORLD IS FULL OF MORONS!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/09/01 at 23:37
Regular
This post is not about Tuesdays events.

I am in shock once more.

This evening some friends... male and female went down to a park down the road to make a film as we do... we were going to take some drink but best thought not to bother (much to my disgust).

SO the rain comes on we get some futage done and are about to leave as it is getting dark.

" Whit are ye dain... oot ma way "

Some " Thing " which may have been female begins to curse and swear at us... we just do our best to ignore them and they leave...

Only to return and shout remarks saying we had called her names... which we hadn't... she only wanted a fight... she went hysterical threating us... shouting... the guys trying to calm her down then she turns around and hits on of my friends (female)... silence... couldn't bloody believe it then she starts getting fired in.

We are intelligent people... yes we have alcohol... we are not morons... we are normal people out like teenagers should.. having reasonible fun with not causing trouble.

SO the females stand there in shock and the guys who are sensible... try to stop the fight... using no violence.. then she craps her head and doesn't let go, myself and her boyfriend try to get her off and many times she hits me square on the face... then she goes for another female friend, kneeing her constantly in the face and punching her all the time lashing out at my mates who are trying to clam her down.

IF anyone says hit by a girl haha. This person was an animal, she assaulted my close friends and myself... there is blood all over my clothes.. my friends are in shock and we deceided to phone the police.

Tommorrow I will need to make a statement... I had to come in tonight and tell my parents everything... scared that I would lose their trust but I told the truth... begging I had done nothing but help my friends being beaten up.

I am not sure what to say but this week I have been in more shock, pain and also shamed at the human race.
Sat 15/09/01 at 13:34
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
one day I'll snap and hurt one bad.

thats not very nice, Theres no escape from those kinds of people, but I can't say anyones ever ran up from behind and hit me, strange stories in this forum.

I've been attacked by a dog, but I was drunk at the time and my friends said it was my fault, that's as close as i've been to an unprovocked attack...
Sat 15/09/01 at 13:32
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
The Dogfather wrote:
> Shaneo I never knew you had any in the first place

Shut it!
Sat 15/09/01 at 13:27
Regular
"I am your father"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> You'll find idiots everywhere you go, sad fact of life. Although in
> Harlow, the idiot/normal ratio must have been affected by radiation
> or something, it's through the roof. A few weeks back I went for a
> drink in a club, on the way there, some guy ran up behind me and
> smacked me on the back of my head, for no reason. Then, later in
> the club, a girl threw her drink all over my girlfriend for no
> reason at all, and didn't even say why.

I hate where I live, but
> I stick with people I like and go out where I know there are no
> idiots, one day I'll snap and hurt one bad.

Ali that is just a disgust to society. Why don't you think about moving house like to Oxford or something like that? Where I've just been living for 6 months the probality of getting mugged at night is around 1,000,000,000 - 1. Where I used to live though in High Wycombe well that was a different story, the place was a hell hole and every Friday and Saturday night the police would be in there riot vans on standby.

Not that it is any of my business but what exactly is your role in the company? As to me it seems quite big so I would have thought you would have been able to move.
Sat 15/09/01 at 13:22
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
AliBoy wrote:
So Mr.Snuggly do you hurt people often?

Nah, hurting people isn't really a good way to go through life. One day I will though, if provovked enough. It's the only language they understand.
Sat 15/09/01 at 13:17
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Looks like Snuggly has a weak point.
I hate idiotic people too and they seem to be everywhere, think they may try to take over the world.
So Mr.Snuggly do you hurt people often?
Sat 15/09/01 at 13:13
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
You'll find idiots everywhere you go, sad fact of life. Although in Harlow, the idiot/normal ratio must have been affected by radiation or something, it's through the roof. A few weeks back I went for a drink in a club, on the way there, some guy ran up behind me and smacked me on the back of my head, for no reason. Then, later in the club, a girl threw her drink all over my girlfriend for no reason at all, and didn't even say why.

I hate where I live, but I stick with people I like and go out where I know there are no idiots, one day I'll snap and hurt one bad.
Sat 15/09/01 at 12:47
Regular
"I am your father"
Shaneo I never knew you had any in the first place, well you learn something new everyday. About the topic though, no matter were you go, there are the same type of people, there are the people who go to make the most out of their lives and I don't mean by going out and enjoying themselves every night, I'm on about accademically. Because everyone on this site seems quite bright to me and look at Tony, I somewhat doubt he went around hanging about with the idiots at school, always gave the poor teachers who were trying to help him abuse *Suddenly thinks about what he has said*

Were would you get in life if everyone had that attitude? Where would the successful be? But then again where would we be if everyone was equally clever? As not everyone can be a Cowboy we do need the Indians aw well.

But under the topic of moruns, every school, every village, every town, every where you go you'll find them. There the sort of people who thinks it funny to critisice you for the way you look or how you feel about certain areas. They are the people who find Tuesdays events amusing and I'm not on about the Palestines here, as disturbing as it may be and I'm sure you heard the same, people were making jokes out of it.

Now doesn't that make you wonder what has happened to this society of 'peace'? The human mind is prejudge, it, no matter who you are will not like someone for some reason or another. Maybe because of their nationallity or colour of their skin, their religion, their size or maybe even something as small as their name.

There is also always the Man's Man, the person who everyone follows and that is true, I didn't just get that from 'What Women Want', the person you'll agree with no matter whether you agree or not because whatever you think is irrelevant as they are always 'right'.

There are ofcourse different types of people wherever you go, personality wise this is and have different thought and feelings on certain topics, that's what makes us human. But being human is not an act of terroism, that is where it is not acceptable.

Thanks for reading

The Dogfather
Sat 15/09/01 at 12:33
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
...but luckily, the crown jewels were safe!
Sat 15/09/01 at 12:32
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
I've had a cricket ball square in the man hood before. Ouch!
Sat 15/09/01 at 12:29
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
The thing is why the smeg would tell you off for skating. Its not like you are doing anything to them. Your more likely to injure yourself.

I think skating is great apart from when people go round ruining things that wern't made to be skated on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.