GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got Me A Tattoo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/03/07 at 21:43
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Title says it all. Went down today expecting to just have a look and possibly book an appointment and the guy said he could do it right there. So I obliged and got This It's bloody sore though, didn't hurt that much getting it done but now it's like a burning sensation on my arm.

Anyone else from here gots one? Pics? Getting another?

I reckon I'll go back in a few months time and either get something on the other arm or continue what I have up to my shoulder - still undecided though, I may not get another at all.
Tue 06/03/07 at 21:36
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I was going to get a tattoo but I couldn't decide what I wanted. So I got a piercing done instead.

Actually I'm due another piercing!
Tue 06/03/07 at 22:29
Regular
"hulagadoo"
When I was in getting the tattoo there was some girl in getting a piercing on her wrist :S Looked bloody horrible. Don't see the point in that myself, surely it will catch on jumpers all the time?
Tue 06/03/07 at 22:31
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Makes me feel queezy just thinking about it
Tue 06/03/07 at 22:32
Regular
"Mooching around"
Females :P
Sat 10/03/07 at 15:44
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I often think about getting a tattoo. I always wonder on what sort to get and where to have it though. I know for one i just want it to be black, if i was to have any other colour in it it would be red. Ive come accross a Freelancer tatooist, his work is pretty cool. Even the colour stuff is great and ive never been a big fan of colour ones.

So i might just think of something to have, I always come back to the idea of having one. So i guess its something i do want.

Now ive searched through and through on the internet for a design, come accross a few i like. Then i looked at some the guy has done already and there is a couple on there i like too. However, been the artist i am i could just design my own maybe.

Many choices!
Sat 10/03/07 at 17:17
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Mines starting to heal up nicely although I keep finding bits of the scab everywhere. Just wish it would hurry up and fully heal so I can go out with short sleeved shirts ;)
Sun 11/03/07 at 13:04
Regular
Chaos wrote:
> Females :P

HUH! =O SEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXIIIIIIIIISSSSSSTTTTTT
Sun 11/03/07 at 13:07
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I'll be getting another one sometime in the not-too-distant future, most likely on my right lower arm.
Tue 13/03/07 at 18:26
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I'm thinking of getting one.. I might be going to Falaraki in a few months so I can show it off then but it's got to be somewhere I can hide it when everything goes south!
Tue 13/03/07 at 18:27
Regular
:O

;D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.