GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got Me A Tattoo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/03/07 at 21:43
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Title says it all. Went down today expecting to just have a look and possibly book an appointment and the guy said he could do it right there. So I obliged and got This It's bloody sore though, didn't hurt that much getting it done but now it's like a burning sensation on my arm.

Anyone else from here gots one? Pics? Getting another?

I reckon I'll go back in a few months time and either get something on the other arm or continue what I have up to my shoulder - still undecided though, I may not get another at all.
Mon 05/03/07 at 21:43
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Title says it all. Went down today expecting to just have a look and possibly book an appointment and the guy said he could do it right there. So I obliged and got This It's bloody sore though, didn't hurt that much getting it done but now it's like a burning sensation on my arm.

Anyone else from here gots one? Pics? Getting another?

I reckon I'll go back in a few months time and either get something on the other arm or continue what I have up to my shoulder - still undecided though, I may not get another at all.
Mon 05/03/07 at 21:48
Regular
Your link doesn't work.
Mon 05/03/07 at 21:51
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Aye, I noticed, should be working now though.
Mon 05/03/07 at 21:53
Regular
Looks good, reminds me of the face tattoo off a Final Fantasy VIII character. Kawada will know his name.

My younger brother has a tattoo on each arm, quite big. I think he already regrets having them. My older brother has one too, cant remember where though, I was suprised he got one actually.
Mon 05/03/07 at 22:00
Regular
"Mooching around"
I want that, but more, and on my shoulder.

I want something intese so when I'm 40 I can look upon and curse myself.
Mon 05/03/07 at 22:14
Regular
Mon 05/03/07 at 22:30
Regular
"Mooching around"
Ah perfecto!

A little too far, how about... this but thiner tattoos.
Mon 05/03/07 at 22:48
Regular
"lets go back"
Machie wrote:
> Looks good, reminds me of the face tattoo off a Final Fantasy
> VIII character. Kawada will know his name.
>
>

That'll be Zell
Mon 05/03/07 at 23:16
Regular
I'd love to have a tattoo going from my shoulder to my *gasp* ass.
Mon 05/03/07 at 23:18
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I've been thinking of having one done for ages. It's just finding a design i like.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.