GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Warcraft III SR Battle.net gamers"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Warcraft 3'.
Tue 07/10/03 at 13:40
Warcraft III, the RTS no RTS gamer should be without. I'm always game for a decent bit of online play in this sort of game, and I KNOW that many among you also own this quality product, and perhaps even play online.

I propose we try to get some games going together. We can meet on IRC on the irc.netgamers.org server in channel #broodwar (owned by me and some mates, usually very quiet tho), or meet on MSN for Warcraft III, Frozen Throne, or indeed, should you feel up to it, Broodwar.

I should warn you though, that nobody can beat me at broodwar. NOBODY!!!.

my MSN address is [email protected] and my IRC nick is typically Gaz or something.

The gauntlet is down, I hereby dare you to pick it up.
Fri 14/11/03 at 13:06
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Indeed, I didn't feel under pressure at any point in either game last night. And hat came after chatting with Evil_Dark for half an hour in his clan room trying to get in with his sister.
Fri 14/11/03 at 12:09
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I played poopy.

:(

Almost n00bish infact.
Fri 14/11/03 at 09:30
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
*flexes muscles*

Did you feel that CM? Yeah.
Thu 13/11/03 at 17:44
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Surely more people play this game?

Come on you sods, join in!!
Tue 11/11/03 at 16:16
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
I still have a surprise up my sleeve. A trump card, if you will, for the forums.
Tue 11/11/03 at 16:03
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Awww, thats you busted now.
Tue 11/11/03 at 10:01
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Now won 6 random team games in a row, my best ever series.

I'm becoming awesomely hard with humans.
Mon 10/11/03 at 10:29
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
*ahem*

*I'm* Everpain....
Mon 10/11/03 at 10:28
Regular
"muuuh"
errr, no I'm not... this isn't my account!

*runs*
Mon 10/11/03 at 10:28
Regular
"muuuh"
Ev][L~Dark wrote:
> it would help if you told me yours. :/

I'm Everpain.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.