GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Warcraft III SR Battle.net gamers"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Warcraft 3'.
Tue 07/10/03 at 13:40
Warcraft III, the RTS no RTS gamer should be without. I'm always game for a decent bit of online play in this sort of game, and I KNOW that many among you also own this quality product, and perhaps even play online.

I propose we try to get some games going together. We can meet on IRC on the irc.netgamers.org server in channel #broodwar (owned by me and some mates, usually very quiet tho), or meet on MSN for Warcraft III, Frozen Throne, or indeed, should you feel up to it, Broodwar.

I should warn you though, that nobody can beat me at broodwar. NOBODY!!!.

my MSN address is [email protected] and my IRC nick is typically Gaz or something.

The gauntlet is down, I hereby dare you to pick it up.
Tue 07/10/03 at 15:19
Regular
"A man with a stick"
You have tempted me to re-install Warcraft 3 Insane, although I must warn you my skills at online Warcraft 3 are practically non existent so I wouldn't pose much of a challenge. Still I've got to learn sometime.
Tue 07/10/03 at 14:02
Well, I wasn't thinking quite "clan", but if it evolves that far then that's cool.
Tue 07/10/03 at 13:50
Regular
Well, my warcraft 3 isn't installed but if you guys start some sort of clan, like the SR Warriors or something then I'd be happy to join :)
Tue 07/10/03 at 13:40
Warcraft III, the RTS no RTS gamer should be without. I'm always game for a decent bit of online play in this sort of game, and I KNOW that many among you also own this quality product, and perhaps even play online.

I propose we try to get some games going together. We can meet on IRC on the irc.netgamers.org server in channel #broodwar (owned by me and some mates, usually very quiet tho), or meet on MSN for Warcraft III, Frozen Throne, or indeed, should you feel up to it, Broodwar.

I should warn you though, that nobody can beat me at broodwar. NOBODY!!!.

my MSN address is [email protected] and my IRC nick is typically Gaz or something.

The gauntlet is down, I hereby dare you to pick it up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.