GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You kids"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/09/01 at 11:04
Regular
There's something I've been meaning to say on here for a while, and with the events of the last few days and people's reaction to them, this seems like a good time to get around to it.

A lot of you on these forums are young - particularly those that post regularly in the FoG threads.

I've never been particularly fond of 'kids'; even when I was at school, I saw many of the people as immature, and I didn't have time for them.

Even today when I walk around the estate where I live, and in Northampton Town Centre, I see people about the same age as many of you - teenagers - acting and sounding like complete idiots. There are even those in their late teens or early/mid-twenties who should know better, behaving like complete morons and sounding like retards with their mates.

It's not like that here.

Although I've had differences of opinion with some of you, I regard you all very highly and have a lot of respect for you. Whether you realise it or not, you shame a lot of people twice your age. You are thoughtful, considerate and caring, and it is refreshing to see that not *all* youngsters these days are only interested in drink, drugs, and skipping school to be 'hip and cool' with their friends.

Thanks guys.
Thu 13/09/01 at 22:25
Regular
"You've upset me"
Fogmaster wrote:
that picture
> looks edited.

It's not... at least I don't think it is...!
Thu 13/09/01 at 22:21
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> http://www.his.com/~graeme/khdshk.jpg <---- go there if you DO
> wanna see one!

that picture looks edited.
Thu 13/09/01 at 22:20
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I saw a hammerhead shark in the mexican golf in Florida, it's safe to say I shat my pants.
Thu 13/09/01 at 22:18
Regular
"You've upset me"
http://www.his.com/~graeme/khdshk.jpg <---- go there if you DO wanna see one!
Thu 13/09/01 at 22:17
Regular
"You've upset me"
If yuo think those hammerheads were weird you really have ot see a picture of a Klingerhead shark!
Thu 13/09/01 at 22:13
Regular
I saw that, flippin amazing photography, all those hammer head sharks
Thu 13/09/01 at 22:07
"period drama"
yeah, and the blue whales.
wouls you swim down one of it's blood vessels?
Thu 13/09/01 at 22:00
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I watched that, totally awsome.

I loved every bit.

5 years! Phew.

Those funny jellyfish looked like a fair, al those cool lights and stuff, I wish I had one.... :o)
Thu 13/09/01 at 20:48
Regular
"You've upset me"
Turbonutter wrote:
> I did. Ultimately cool.

Heh, took FIVE YEARS to make!

Next weeks does look soooooo wicked though! All those weird fish and other errr... things. I'll finally get to see what you look like Robin! ;-D
Thu 13/09/01 at 20:45
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I did. Ultimately cool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.