GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jak II - Renagade"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Jak 2: renegade'.
Thu 16/10/03 at 21:29
Regular
Mmmm not baaad

Similar to the first one, yet totally different at the same time.

Jak talks!!
Daxter swears!!
TIMMARGH!!!
They've ditched the 1st person view mode
The FMV clips are "lush"
I "borrowed" a zoomer from some dude.
Dark Jak....niiiiiice

I'm gonna go play more now.
Sat 15/11/03 at 16:19
Regular
Heh, I was no where near the end after the level where you rescue Samos and all.

I've done at least 15 missions since then. Now on the level where you have to meet up with the Baron's daughter, the level straight after winning the race and exploring the Barons Palace.
Fri 14/11/03 at 21:35
Regular
"Hallelujah"
I've got it now and I'm at the bit where you break into Barons place to destroy some weapons and a tank chases you, very fun.
Fri 14/11/03 at 11:32
Regular
"Hallelujah"
My order was dispatched on the 12th...
Thu 13/11/03 at 20:36
Regular
My controller was the problem, my official one works fine and selects Dark Jak.

Im on the level now where you have to rescue Samos and that old dude with his kid, the level straight after the one where the Baron takes that precursor stone. Am i pretty close to the end now?
Thu 13/11/03 at 12:52
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Yea, its a childs adult game, like Conkers Bad Fur day. Oh, by the way, I will be getting it, as I've claimed it for my GAD.
Mon 10/11/03 at 23:06
Regular
"nooblet"
well it kinda is, coz it is a 12,
my little bro has it, and he plays it all the time.
Mon 10/11/03 at 20:21
"period drama"
OrkEater wrote:
> Jax2 is weird it more of a cross between GTA, and a kiddies game,

How is it a kiddies game? Or anywhere near
Mon 10/11/03 at 16:16
Regular
"nooblet"
Jax2 is weird it more of a cross between GTA, and a kiddies game, i think of it this way because you can steal other peoples cars, kill goodies, and do missions.
Sun 09/11/03 at 22:30
Regular
I didn't have any trouble either.

Something has annoyed me though. I'm on the final boss and this is what happened.

I got to the last stage and had used the minigun and other weapons to get there. I see the save icon and I think to myself phew. I take a bit of life from the boss and then die. then I find myself right back at the start of the fight but with the same ammo I had when I died and the only amm u get is the blaster ammo >:(
Sun 09/11/03 at 22:14
"High polygon count"
Sorry to say it, but it must be you! I had no such problem.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.