GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jak II - Renagade"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Jak 2: renegade'.
Thu 16/10/03 at 21:29
Regular
Mmmm not baaad

Similar to the first one, yet totally different at the same time.

Jak talks!!
Daxter swears!!
TIMMARGH!!!
They've ditched the 1st person view mode
The FMV clips are "lush"
I "borrowed" a zoomer from some dude.
Dark Jak....niiiiiice

I'm gonna go play more now.
Thu 20/11/03 at 18:55
Regular
CLUBMAN wrote:
> im trying to beat the baron when hes getting the precursor stone i can
> beat him upto were he gets the stone and he gets extra power but then
> i just get whooped can someone please help?

Hide behind the pillars, then after he has stopped firing, punch or kick the bombs into him. Repeat until his health dimishes.
Thu 20/11/03 at 18:53
Regular
Smiling Demon wrote:
> Smiling Demon wrote:
> I'm on the last boss, I got to the last bit with no ammo left for
> any
> weapons (used them up to get to the last stage)AND DIED it saved,I
> HAVE NO AMMO, haven't bothered with it since, I just can't seem to
> not die >:|
>
> Ne tips?

Hmm, all i did for the first part was use the jump-shoot-spinny thing to shoot his eggs and any metal heads on the ground. Then i just kept on firing at the Metal head leader.

For the second part, I just kept running away until i was a safe distance from him and then just fired away. Note to it :)
Thu 20/11/03 at 12:39
Regular
"mini that is"
im trying to beat the baron when hes getting the precursor stone i can beat him upto were he gets the stone and he gets extra power but then i just get whooped can someone please help?
Wed 19/11/03 at 20:19
Regular
I got bored with it ages ago, might try it again late on but I can't see that happening anytime soon what with Ratchet and Clank 2 coming out on Friday.

Yay
Wed 19/11/03 at 19:59
Regular
Smiling Demon wrote:
> I'm on the last boss, I got to the last bit with no ammo left for any
> weapons (used them up to get to the last stage)AND DIED it saved,I HAVE NO AMMO, haven't bothered with it since, I just can't seem to not die >:|

Ne tips?
Wed 19/11/03 at 19:48
Regular
I'm on the last boss, I got to the last bit with no ammo left for any weapons (used them up to get to the last stage), it saved, haven't bothered with it since, I just can't seem to not die >:|
Wed 19/11/03 at 19:12
Regular
Just completed Jak II, w00t w00t!
Mon 17/11/03 at 21:11
Regular
Hmmm, so you've beat the high score in the Hoverboard Trick Park, and you've left, and you have no objectives?

Strange, although im not sure if you get a Mission off someone after you've drove about for a few minutes.
Mon 17/11/03 at 14:12
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Right, I am infact at the bit where...you do the hoverboard stunt then she dismisses you and you get no objectives!
Sun 16/11/03 at 09:29
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Getting a weapons upgrade (if I go find it)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.