GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"General Chat - NEW MODERATORS APPLY HERE"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/03/07 at 12:27
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
According to the top posters page, the three moderators for the General Chat forum are hippyman, biglime and plasmahead.

biglime has only made two posts in February and plasmahead is non-existent.

If you would like to be a moderator for the General Chat forum please apply by clicking the link on the chat home page. If you are already a moderator and would like to be a moderator for the General Chat forum then the link might not work for you, so please make your request known by clicking the "Alert a Staff Moderator" link near the top of the page.

When we program the new moderator powers (see Vexxxed's thread) we will take a look at the process of appointing and changing moderators to see if it can be improved.
Mon 05/03/07 at 14:07
"possibly impossible"
Hey, I'd give it a go. I'm here more of the time now, anyway.
Mon 05/03/07 at 14:03
Regular
"8==="
OMG HAX!
Mon 05/03/07 at 14:02
Regular
Okay Hedfix can be the staff ninja, Kawada can be the Samurai and I'll be the super awesome Pirate-Ninja Mod.
Mon 05/03/07 at 13:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
awwwwwwwwwww no fair i wanted to be the Ninja, gah now i have to make do with Samurai.
Mon 05/03/07 at 13:44
Regular
"8==="
I'll be the new Staff Ninja then.
Mon 05/03/07 at 13:35
Regular
I still say too many chiefs, not enough injuns.
Sun 04/03/07 at 19:06
Regular
I'm still up for it.
Sun 04/03/07 at 18:47
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Machie wrote:

> I think Smedlos might want to sign up for this, now that he's
> been fired. He'll mod the forum between 9am and 5pm, Mon-Fri

I'm up for modding the GC forum, like Machie says I'm on 9-5 Monday - Friday so can keep an eye on things
Sun 04/03/07 at 14:55
Regular
"..."
Alfonse wrote:
> Why don't we just delete the Wrestling forum forum and make those
> mods the GC mods?

Maybe some wrestling forum mods don't want to mod the GC forum?
Sun 04/03/07 at 14:44
Regular
Why don't we just delete the Wrestling forum forum and make those mods the GC mods?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.