GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"General Chat - NEW MODERATORS APPLY HERE"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/03/07 at 12:27
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
According to the top posters page, the three moderators for the General Chat forum are hippyman, biglime and plasmahead.

biglime has only made two posts in February and plasmahead is non-existent.

If you would like to be a moderator for the General Chat forum please apply by clicking the link on the chat home page. If you are already a moderator and would like to be a moderator for the General Chat forum then the link might not work for you, so please make your request known by clicking the "Alert a Staff Moderator" link near the top of the page.

When we program the new moderator powers (see Vexxxed's thread) we will take a look at the process of appointing and changing moderators to see if it can be improved.
Thu 15/03/07 at 23:00
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Smedlos wrote:
> Thanks for that I'll do my best!
>
> Just read your e-mail Vexxxed and was wondering if the mod
> powers are staying as they are or are changes still in the
> pipeline?

Changes are still in the pipeline, we're just getting some things sorted for testing our end, so hopefully in the near future there will be some new functions for you Mods!
Thu 15/03/07 at 15:23
Regular
"Captain to you."
:( thanks for checking, that's something mods should be able to do to although i think i might have said that in the mod powers thread already.
Thu 15/03/07 at 14:33
Regular
"8==="
Can't do it Chip. No option.
Thu 15/03/07 at 13:44
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Thanks for that I'll do my best!

Just read your e-mail Vexxxed and was wondering if the mod powers are staying as they are or are changes still in the pipeline?
Thu 15/03/07 at 13:09
"possibly impossible"
Cheers.

I'll try not to let the power go to my head!
Thu 15/03/07 at 13:05
Regular
"Captain to you."
Does anyone have magical powers to move this thread under the sony heading? as when i originally created it i forgot, Hedfix?

PSP Demos Thread
Thu 15/03/07 at 12:34
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Congratulations to Smedlos, pb and tnc, you have been made the new moderators of General Chat!

Well done also to Hedfix on becoming a Moderator on the Games forum, and also Revolver Ocelot on becoming Moderator on the Creative Writing & Design forum.

On another note, JL, Biglime, Game and Chr1s have been removed of their moderator status and powers.

Thank you all!
Fri 09/03/07 at 16:17
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Well, I'd manage the hardly posting part. :)
Fri 09/03/07 at 16:12
Regular
Garin if you were a mod of the GC, you wouldnt be all biglime on us would you? I mean hardly posting just modding when you see fit?
Fri 09/03/07 at 16:11
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Saint Machie. ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.