GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Max Payne 2 : the Fall of Max Payne'.
Sat 18/10/03 at 18:41
Regular
Well the game is out on Friday and even though I won't be getting it, I know most of you will, so here is the thread to discuss the game. Have fun, oh and if a demo is released, please someone tell me :)
Tue 28/10/03 at 09:11
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Slightly off topic, but I am right in thinking there was some sort of announcement of a Max Payne film a few months ago? Or did I dream that one up? (Most likely) :/
Sun 26/10/03 at 20:10
Regular
Uncle Albert wrote:
> Lipe = tightarse git who doesn't know a game worth buying if it comes
> along and slaps him round the chops with a large trout.
>
> BUY IT! ;)

Cipro already knows this but for those of you that don't I'll say it again. The reason I want a demo is because I didn't really enjoy the first game and so many of you have been saying that if you liked the 1st then you'll like the 2nd.

Since I didn't like the 1st I need to see what the 2nd is like before I decide if I'll buy it or not.
Sun 26/10/03 at 19:38
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Renting it is no good, you need to buy it, well worth the £30.
Sun 26/10/03 at 18:26
Regular
Mods will take months.. fairly short game, if only you could rent it because its supposed to be a great game...
Sun 26/10/03 at 17:27
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Lipe = tightarse git who doesn't know a game worth buying if it comes along and slaps him round the chops with a large trout.

BUY IT! ;)
Sun 26/10/03 at 09:25
Regular
And still no demo? ARGH?!
Sun 26/10/03 at 00:39
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'm currently playing through it again on a harder difficulty, still a cracking good game, and the mod tools have just been released so i'm looking forward to what mods and additions will become available for it.
Sat 25/10/03 at 23:35
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I think Goatboy summed up what I feel about the game as well. Awesome, really awesome stuff.
Sat 25/10/03 at 19:47
Regular
Any news of a demo coming out?
Sat 25/10/03 at 18:06
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
I must admit, since my last post, I've done a few more chapters and the game has radically improved for me.

Part 1 Chap 6 (I think), where you make your way to Mona's hideout, through the fairground ride, is absolutely awesome. The visual design and thought that's gone into it is very immpressive.

Plus, I got to see Mona's left nipple! :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.