GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda, technically, looks absolutely pfenominal."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/09/01 at 12:58
Regular
The animation and character models are superb, the overall look of the game is brilliant, whether or not the game should look like a kids cartoon is another debate altogether, but I have seen a few arguements debating whether the game looks good or not, from what I have seen, technically the game looks brilliant, although the footage I saw of the game was obviously from an FMV, as the camera didn;t follow Link, it showed shots of bad guys falling off the edges of stairs etc. If these are the in-game graphics however, it is lookinf very god indeed, technically that is.
Mon 10/09/01 at 16:51
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Not sure about the rain but your point about the dark colours was a good one. I'm impressed Meka, as I hadn't thought of that.
Mon 10/09/01 at 15:25
Regular
"not dead"
I think some of it was in-game footage as it demonstrated the locking on battle method - though much of it - such as Link being chased - was clearly NOT in game.

Still, though it looks like a cartoon, I wouldn't say a kids cartoon. Look at the colours used, and the rain lashing down.
Mon 10/09/01 at 15:04
Regular
The animation and effects on show were stunning, they were obviously not of in game footage though due to camera angles etc, although they may have used the actual game engine.
Mon 10/09/01 at 14:25
I think it looks like crap!
Mon 10/09/01 at 12:58
Regular
The animation and character models are superb, the overall look of the game is brilliant, whether or not the game should look like a kids cartoon is another debate altogether, but I have seen a few arguements debating whether the game looks good or not, from what I have seen, technically the game looks brilliant, although the footage I saw of the game was obviously from an FMV, as the camera didn;t follow Link, it showed shots of bad guys falling off the edges of stairs etc. If these are the in-game graphics however, it is lookinf very god indeed, technically that is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.