GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Itchy wallet syndrome....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/10/03 at 13:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
*mumbles*

Damn these special deals. I have enough money to get that new XBox deal (Halo/MM3 + LIVE, or that one from some shop which is the same, but LIVE is replaced with SC)

Seeing as I don't have BB, the SC deal would be better, but BB is probably coming very soon......and you get more moneys worth with the LIVE deal.

Question - I assume the Live account only starts once you activate it, rather than simply buy it. Stupid question I know, but just making sure...

And then of course theres all the other things to do with money.

Like, er, saving it, like I should be...
Mon 03/11/03 at 19:16
Regular
Nomino, you're not fooling anyone.
Mon 03/11/03 at 19:00
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
What's your company called? What's its web address?
Mon 03/11/03 at 18:53
Regular
"Oops..."
Nomino wrote:
> Development server: Pre-beta version of the new 64Bit version of
> Windows Longhorn running on an Athlon FX 51.

Come again?? What did you do when you were a child??
Mon 03/11/03 at 18:32
Regular
I feel sorry for your daughter and really wonder how she's gonna grow up. Is it really a good influence in her life to have a father that likes to waste time trying to 'get one' over on kids on an internet forum?

If she turns out to be a slack jawed inbred, don't say we didn't warn you.

Get a life Nomino, you sad sad little man.
Mon 03/11/03 at 18:29
Regular
LMFAO!!! :o)

Jeez, you guys crack me up! It is SO funny reading the dribble you lot so obviously thought long and hard over!!

1) I do earn over £100k a year, running my own business.
2) I can program each of those languages I mentioned, some better than others. Delphi and C# are the main ones.
3) I am married, my wife is a GP.
4) I have a 3 year old daughter.

Asside from that, you dweebs can believe what you like!
Fri 31/10/03 at 21:25
Regular
Nomino wrote:
> Computer illiterate?!! OK, here goes my current fluent
> programming/development languages:
>
> - Delphi
> - C++
> - C#
> - .NET
> - VBScript
> - JavaScript
> - Java
> - SQL

B*llocks. Why did you come on here asking damn obvious computer questions at first then? You're a fake. And you're not convincing me.

> Yes, I might be arrogant, but that's why I'm in the position that I
> am. You don't go places by being a softie.

Sorry. I meant ignorant. Arrogance, I don't mind. You, however, seem to be completelty oblivious to all that's going on besides the obvious.
Fri 31/10/03 at 13:36
Regular
Nomino wrote:

> See what I mean about hiding behind screens?!!

Give me your address and when I've got some time, I'd be happy to come over to your trailer park and give you a good beating.

Call me stupid, but I'm not the one acting like the 'big man' trying to impress teenagers on a chat forum, with his made up tales of 100k salaries and ugly children. If anyone's hiding behind a computer, it'd be you, you slack jawed hippy.
Fri 31/10/03 at 02:29
Regular
Nomino wrote:
> Key words there, "meat and two veg". In other words, a
> c*ck and 2 balls. That describes your "people of the
> country" nicely!!! haha!!

meat and two veg is also a slang term to denote the material that makes up the majority of something, which illustrates my point.

but if you must nit pick, I can put it in plain english - despite my occasional altercations with the odd user on here, I think I can safely say I have never found anyones manner or attitude, anywhere near as offensive as I find yours.

there is nothing worse than a gloater/boaster, you my friend, go down like a lead balloon on this forum. and if it is the case that you make all this rubbish up, that you are actually one of us 'poor' people after all, then that makes you about 30 times worse.

So you're either an incredibly annoying smarmy git, or the lowest form of life using the internet - you choose.
Thu 30/10/03 at 21:38
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Nomino wrote:
> Yup, she's 3 years old. Again, why lie about my daughter? Nikki,
> born on 16th September 2000, 6:01am. Only w*nk*rs like you lot would
> lie about such a thing.

I also do not believe a real father would use his daughter in an argument with a bunch of people on the internet. And you only need one * in wan*ers to avoid the swear filter. Which someone with your supposedly expert knowledge of computer programming and systems would have known.

Plus we wouldn't lie about that kind of a thing because I doubt anyone here really gives a flying piece of brown smelly stuff about that kind of thing - usually we judge people on how they post and that's it, hence why no one cares about your 100K, and because I'll bet most of us wouldn't want to trade places with you even if you were telling the truth.

And what's this crap about a server on Longhorn ? What kind of retard runs a server on beta software ?

Anyway, you still have no friends here, you're still lying (though it is rather imaginative stuff now, but still cliche), it's still raining outside, I'm wondering what DVD to watch at 10PM, oh and wondering how long we can all bait you.
Thu 30/10/03 at 21:07
Regular
Nomino wrote:
> What's wrong with spending time on these forums? You pathetic lot seem to spend an equally strange ammount of time on here!!

Surely you would go to a forum where people would get on with you, rather than show hostility towards you, in your spare time?
Or is there not a forum out there where people like you?

You may have noticed I haven't engaged you for a while, but that is down to the fact that I simply cannot be bothered wasting my time arguing with you. Fair enough, you may be telling the truth. You may be glorifying parts of your story a little, or you may be completely bullsh*tting. I couldn't really care less.

Oh, and 'ammount'? Don't take the p*ss out of other people's spelling mistakes when you f**k up just as much.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.