GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How fantastic is Viewtiful Joe?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Viewtiful Joe'.
Mon 27/10/03 at 11:05
Regular
I mean dude this game is just brilliant. Deserves a place in everyones collection.

If you haven't got it yet... then go and get it... right now. Stop reading, go buy the game.

Are you still here?

Oh need persuading. Well it literally reeks "cool", it is so cool to watch Joe smash a robot in front of him whilst dodging a bullet and kicking the enemy behind him right in the moosh. Controlling is beautiful ahem Viewtiful and it's even slightly taxing.

And it's a tad adult too.

Cool. Yes very cool.

Buy.
Sun 02/11/03 at 23:32
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I've not tried the Kids setting. Mind you, I've only been on it twice. I had him so near to death earlier today, all five hearts left as well. God knows what went wrong, but I ended up dead.
Mon 03/11/03 at 11:11
Regular
Blank wrote:
> I've not tried the Kids setting. Mind you, I've only been on it twice.
> I had him so near to death earlier today, all five hearts left as
> well. God knows what went wrong, but I ended up dead.

Don't feel disheatened....

Henshin ago go baby!
Mon 03/11/03 at 11:53
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Dringo wrote:
> Just beaten that Shark boss in Viewtiful Joe...
>
> How hard was that.

Not hard. Just bleedin' frustrating.
Mon 03/11/03 at 12:01
Regular
Well...

Got me annoyed.
Mon 03/11/03 at 12:27
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Dringo wrote:
> Well...
>
> Got me annoyed.

Me too.

The words, "cheating" and "****" came out numerous times, when the sod decided to replenish his health.

He succumbed...eventually.
Mon 03/11/03 at 12:35
Regular
What annoyed me is when those fish caught me and I wasn't infront of a bomb and he came nashing towards me.

I was like "sod"
Mon 03/11/03 at 14:01
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
What got me was when he decided to go try and eat me, he'd do that time and time again, and no matter what I tried (aside from avoiding him), nothing worked.
Mon 03/11/03 at 15:00
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Yeah, he was tough but the hardest fight so far for me was 'Another Joe'. That was difficult until I knew what to do.
Mon 03/11/03 at 17:43
Regular
ye me mates got this game but its too hard he says so hes gunna take it back lol i said it was stupid and he shoud just try harder but he is stupid so............
Mon 03/11/03 at 17:44
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It's not that hard!

It's brilliant!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.