GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Capcom prevail again!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Viewtiful Joe'.
Tue 28/10/03 at 11:55
Regular
Viewtiful Joe arrived this morning and have been playing it for the last couple of hours. Sweet Capcom mother of gaming this is one hell of a title. The moves, the slow motion, the style, the character art, everything in this game looks awesome and it feels great to play. Its a hard game to describe as I haven't played anything like it before but its definitley a great change from shooting and racing games.

Anyway back I go for another hour or so and then I will most likely read the maunal, bloody difficult game too :)
Tue 28/10/03 at 17:19
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
look on their website and all is revealed
Tue 28/10/03 at 18:21
Regular
It's this kind of pure, unfiltered fun that only Nintendo consoles can offer. Unfortunately, games that offer this pure, unfiltered fun are being released in droves this Christmas - and the bank balance isn't going to like that. Nor will my social life.

Ah, to hell with it. Bring on the games!
Tue 28/10/03 at 20:13
Regular
In droves? Viewtiful Joe and Mario Kart are the only games I can see that will re-kindle the nes and snes days of pure funking awesome gaming.
Tue 28/10/03 at 20:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Oh stop snapping boy. Its everybodies opinion :D
Tue 28/10/03 at 21:01
Regular
What and I am not allowed to have one? Or ye that would figure...
Tue 28/10/03 at 21:51
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Just stop critisising everyone else's.
Tue 28/10/03 at 21:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Of course you are.

Just it seems everybodies at everone's throats....
Tue 28/10/03 at 21:55
Regular
So I tell people they can't have opinions? Enough people question what I have to say so why shouldn't I question their opinions? Its an online forum, I am hardly talking to people face to face. This place would be utter bull sheet if people didn't contest others opinoins about games.
Tue 28/10/03 at 21:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
*cries*

Think of the children, won't somebody think of the children!
Tue 28/10/03 at 22:19
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> In droves? Viewtiful Joe and Mario Kart are the only games I can see
> that will re-kindle the nes and snes days of pure funking awesome
> gaming.

Well since you've challenged me, I can see the two you've mentioned, F-Zero GX, Billy Hatcher, Rogue Squadron 3, Mario Paty 5, 1080 Avalanche, not to mention a tonne of multiformat games. I will retract the comment I made that you can only find that kind of fun on Nintendo consoles, because in retrospect, that's just not true any more.

But I stand by the fact that there are droves of great games coming out for the GameCube this Christmas.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.