GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Capcom prevail again!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Viewtiful Joe'.
Tue 28/10/03 at 11:55
Regular
Viewtiful Joe arrived this morning and have been playing it for the last couple of hours. Sweet Capcom mother of gaming this is one hell of a title. The moves, the slow motion, the style, the character art, everything in this game looks awesome and it feels great to play. Its a hard game to describe as I haven't played anything like it before but its definitley a great change from shooting and racing games.

Anyway back I go for another hour or so and then I will most likely read the maunal, bloody difficult game too :)
Tue 28/10/03 at 11:55
Regular
Viewtiful Joe arrived this morning and have been playing it for the last couple of hours. Sweet Capcom mother of gaming this is one hell of a title. The moves, the slow motion, the style, the character art, everything in this game looks awesome and it feels great to play. Its a hard game to describe as I haven't played anything like it before but its definitley a great change from shooting and racing games.

Anyway back I go for another hour or so and then I will most likely read the maunal, bloody difficult game too :)
Tue 28/10/03 at 12:04
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Didn't think it would dissapoint, I will get it at the weekend. Should tide me over nicely for a fortnight until Mario Kart is out :)
Tue 28/10/03 at 12:06
Regular
I am all for shooting and driving games but when stuff like this comes along it would be stupid not to pick it up. Absolutley genius!
Tue 28/10/03 at 12:33
Regular
Bah, I neeeeed it. Amazon emailed me back saying they still plan to deliver it by 3rd, gits. Out of F-Zero and this, I won't know what the hell to play.
Tue 28/10/03 at 12:39
Regular
EMAG are doing it for the same price as Amazon.
Tue 28/10/03 at 15:57
Regular
Viewtiful Joe is worth a million.

Cancel your order Rickoss pop to the shops and buy it.
Tue 28/10/03 at 16:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
HENSHIN AGO-GO BABY!
Yeah!!!
Tue 28/10/03 at 16:57
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
Dam! I need money, and FAST!
Too many amazing games coming out.
Help me, Check out my ebay items. Bid on them if you want to.
my user name is the_executioner3000
Tue 28/10/03 at 17:03
Regular
I am going to pre order Mario Kart and then I am done for the Cube this year. Will take me a while to master Viewtiful Joe and then with Mario Kart I won't need anything else for my Cube this year.
Tue 28/10/03 at 17:15
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Is there EMAG incentives for Mario Kart and Star Wars to pre-order?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.