GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"We have once again, failed"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/10/03 at 20:01
Regular
"es argh"
http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=2896

BAH!

We keep saying "It wont be long until they buy the better game"

But it's been so long, bah stupid stupid people spending MORE on a much crapper game.

*Angry face*

*Plays PES3 at night with it raining* Wow, thats 2 things FIFA hasnt got and people have still bought the game.

Knobcheeses

Ah well, lets hope they come to their senses and start to convert to the good side before Christmas
Thu 06/11/03 at 22:06
Regular
"es argh"
Bane wrote:
> You don't want to discuss, and yet.... here you are!
>
> Were you born stupid, or did somebody hit you a little too hard with
> a metal object?

because you keep carrying it on and I'm gonna have the last word :P

Once again, you're a fool.

Happy?

I'm stupid? Nah, maybe someones a little insecure of their own intelligence hmmm? Either that or you really were born a knobhead.
Thu 06/11/03 at 16:54
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
It seems that recently people are jumping on the ol' "Let's take the pisces out of someone 'coz everyone else is". Happened to me in the "Things to be included in GTA4" thread, and it's happening here. Everyone, forget it, everyone has their own opinion on the matter. This is never going to end, as you both want each other to agree that what you like best is "the best", but that simply isn't going to happen. If we didn't disagree once in a while, the world would be very boring, and EA and Konami wouldn't have to make football games as the whole of the gaming population would either like PES or FIFA. Now, i bid you all farewell, i'm going on SOCOM :D
Thu 06/11/03 at 15:30
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I played PES2 again. It's just like PES3 only without as many faults.
Wed 05/11/03 at 10:25
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
You don't want to discuss, and yet.... here you are!

Were you born stupid, or did somebody hit you a little too hard with a metal object?
Tue 04/11/03 at 20:13
Regular
"es argh"
Bane wrote:
Blah blah blah

I said I didn't want to discuss this, mmkay deafo?

Oooh, wait a sec...

>You are an utter mong.

Har har, using the same word in my post, leave, now.
Tue 04/11/03 at 18:32
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Tellah wrote:
> PES2 was good. But PES3 wipes the floor with it!! Have you gone back
> to play PES2? It's like playing on rails! You don't have anything
> like the same freedom to play. You can now pick out a pass, run,
> feint, shot PRECISELY as you intend. You can even bend a run - It's
> like the players have been released from shackles!

Yep, went back to it today. Didn't notice a difference in the running, other than the players in PES2 actually look alert and not half asleep. PES2 is better.
Tue 04/11/03 at 14:44
Regular
"Party like its 2005"
PES2 was good. But PES3 wipes the floor with it!! Have you gone back to play PES2? It's like playing on rails! You don't have anything like the same freedom to play. You can now pick out a pass, run, feint, shot PRECISELY as you intend. You can even bend a run - It's like the players have been released from shackles!

FIFA? An arcadey game, fun in a completely different way. It depends entirely on what you want from a football game.

I get a lot of satisfaction in crafting a 1-0 victory in PES3. More than whooping someone in FIFA.

Glitches. I wouldn't say the ref. giving a penalty for a tackle just outside the box, or a dodgy offside decision, or a player falling after a tackle for a free kick, glitches??
They are accurate representations of the real game. A penatly is given depending an the position of the ref, the no. of players blocking his view, the linesman's view - not just the position the tackle took place. I believe PES3 has taken all of this onboard.
Tue 04/11/03 at 13:18
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Badgerman wrote:
> And you're implying I'm stupid? Good one, next you'll be making
> comments that i never said!.. oh wait, you have, idiot.

So you refuse to believe that someone can possibly prefer something that you personally dislike, and I'm the idiot? I wasn't actually directly referring to you, but this is: You are an utter mong.

Ad how DARE you mention the word 'fair' in a thread where you have summarilly dismissed any dissenting opinion.
Tue 04/11/03 at 12:22
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
So actually *ADDING* faults is considered good practice?
Mon 03/11/03 at 23:17
Regular
"es argh"
In the ISS community PES3 is considered quite a big step forward as PES2 was labelled pretty crappy and many people reverted back to WE6.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.