GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAMECUBE OWNERS, HEAR ME OUT!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/10/03 at 17:49
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I am an extremely loyal gamecube owner and am appalled at PS2 and X-Box owners for saying our console is rubbish. I really enjoy playing my Gamecube and I feel it is really underestimated. Most people who insult Gamecube's have never even played one, and I know that those who have have enjoyed doing so. The good people at Special Reserve will agree with me that the console is not to be overlooked, especially as the price is dropping dramatically. But, however loyal I am, I am worried that my beloved console is becoming a little bit pointless in the eyes of the public, and that it is not good enough to battle alongside PS2 and X-Box.
Many people believe that the Gamecube is only for little kids, and that all Nintendo consoles are. The company are often referred to as "Ninty" and this just seems ridiculous to me. Yes, there are a lot of children's games and yes, Nintendo have their own line of characters, most of which are aimed more at young people. But, are we forgetting the games for older people that are available to all the consoles? By this, I mean ALL THE CONSOLES, not all of them except the Gamecube. We have Resident Evil, Splinter Cell. In fact, we have Soul Calibur 2, do all of you PS2 and X-Box owners have that? NO!
Gamecube owners, post a message here telling the other console owners just what you think! Tell them why you love your Gamecube, and let us see how many people we can get onto our side. Do it for the Gamecube!
Sun 09/11/03 at 22:05
Regular
Xbox owners get:

Uselka
Uselka Infiltration
Kola Cell

+ the promise of more missions in the future.
Sat 08/11/03 at 22:15
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> AfroJoe wrote:
>
> Splinter Cell is on the Xbox and PS2 as well as the Cube
>
> Don't forget Xbox owners get the Vselka mission free as well (if they
> have Live).

You mean they get it free with a broadband subscription and a live kit, (or perhaps with a magazine)! :-P
Mon 03/11/03 at 17:27
Regular
"I like monkeys =)"
@ng3l wrote:
> So you love your gamecube... i still love my Dreamcast and im not
> bothered if someone else dont like it.

I love my dreamcast too =) All the recent consoles have been of great quality. Between myself and my brother we own them all and I have to say that the GCN was worth it for Super Smash Bros. Melee alone!
Sun 02/11/03 at 22:54
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
AfroJoe wrote:

> Splinter Cell is on the Xbox and PS2 as well as the Cube

Don't forget Xbox owners get the Vselka mission free as well (if they have Live).
Sun 02/11/03 at 22:12
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I own many consoles and i dont think that none of them compare. Each console is unique and speacial in there own way. PS2 and XBox are very popular though. Not everyone is going to like the gamecube, the fact that you enjoy it isnt that all that matters. I dont think that the cube is a kiddy console though.

So you love your gamecube... i still love my Dreamcast and im not bothered if someone else dont like it.
Sun 02/11/03 at 20:09
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
If you really loved your Gamecube you wouldn't be so insecure and feel the need to post this.
Sun 02/11/03 at 20:09
Regular
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> and soul caliber 2 IS available on xbox and ps2

yeah,but soul caliber 2 on gamecube has link,no other versions of soul caliber 2 has link,and i think link is the best charicter in the game
Sun 02/11/03 at 20:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
*Highly Excitable* wrote:
> The company are often referred to as "Ninty" and this just seems > ridiculous to me.

It's short for Nintendo, and is mostly used by Nintendo fans, you idiot.

*Highly Excitable* also wrote:
> We have Resident Evil, Splinter Cell. In fact, we have Soul Calibur 2, > do all of you PS2 and X-Box owners have that? NO!

Erm, Resident Evil is on the PS1, and can be played on the PS2. Splinter Cell is on the Xbox and PS2 as well as the Cube, and has been on both for longer. And Soul Calibur is on all formats as well.

Mong.
Sat 01/11/03 at 02:55
Regular
Kid, don't worry about who likes what.

You've got your Gamecube, it's great, enjoy it.
No need to advertise it.
Infact, the more ignored it is, the faster it will die out, and the sooner we get really cheap games from it! :-)

Those vultures have it all sussed! ;-)
Fri 31/10/03 at 12:07
Regular
i applaud you all...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.