GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"F-Zero - what a let down!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'F-Zero GX'.
Wed 05/11/03 at 14:34
Regular
"Conker the King"
Sorry everyone, but I have already returned my copy of F-Zero to SR.
Bland tracks, bland music, bland vehicles, bland! bland! bland!

Dont get me wrong, I loved F-Zero on the N64 and was really looking forward to this Cube version but alas it is just not worth £34.99. I'll wait until its at a rock bottom price before I get it.

The hype leading up to it going on sale was exaggerated. Everyone said it was blisteringly fast - I said, "so is XG3", I was proved right. XG3 is even faster when you have the 1000cc bike and the tracks looked way better than F Zero. Sorry everyone, this Ninty baby is a let down!
Tue 11/11/03 at 18:59
Regular
F-Zero GX, out of all the racing games I've played, is quite easily the best. As for the greatest RPG, that would go to Morrowind or Final Fantasy 7. Knights of the Old Republic might be a contestor, but no other Xbox exclusives stand a chance.
Tue 11/11/03 at 13:05
Regular
"tokyo police club"
F-zero multiplayer only just matched MK:DD

Which means it is awesome
Tue 11/11/03 at 13:03
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Serious racers suck. Odd racers (F-Zero GX + Rush 2049) are some of the best games I've ever played.
Tue 11/11/03 at 12:33
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I've played F-zero GX in Gamestation, and it is pure genius.
Mon 10/11/03 at 21:36
Regular
Erm if your thinking about those driving simulations they are BORING.
Mon 10/11/03 at 21:22
"I love yo... lamp."
This game is so NOT a let down.

However as it is the Nintendo forum I will let AJs comments about F Zero GX being the best racing game ever and Skies of Arcadia being the best RPG ever go. But I will leave a big hint. Xbox exclusives.
Mon 10/11/03 at 21:18
Regular
"gsybe you!"
F-Zero GX rocks.

Brilliant game.
Sat 08/11/03 at 21:42
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Yeah thats the reason. It aint as good without the scenary but im very impressed with the speed on the 4-player mode so im happy.
Sat 08/11/03 at 21:37
Regular
"goodbyeeeeee......."
Maverick42 wrote:
> Does anyone know why the background scenery isn't in multiplayer with
> three or more people? And is there a way to turn this off?

it's probably because it would cause slow-down but dont take my word for it. There probably isn't a way to turn it off for that reason.
Sat 08/11/03 at 16:41
Regular
Does anyone know why the background scenery isn't in multiplayer with three or more people? And is there a way to turn this off?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.