GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE (Sept 2001 Virtual Newbie)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/09/01 at 23:05
Regular
This is an intentionally tricky competition. You have to create the best virtual newbie

1. Think of a user name and a tagline to go with it.

2. Delete the cookie for your normal sign up if you have selected "remember me". You can sign up your new name either by scrolling down the left side strip to REGISTER WITH US - DISCUSSIONS, or by signing up as a newbie as you make your first "reply" post.

3. Sign up as a new user, giving your proper name and address. You DON'T need to give your real e-mail address, as I think this has to be unique. But if you want an extra e-mail address you can always sign up for one at Freeola.

4. Come here and write a post under your new virtual newbie name. The post must display your virtual newbie's character and personality.

The winner will be the post which displays the most original character. This character may be adopted for the forums, so make him/her likeable and not horrible.

You can enter as many times as you like.

You can make several entries under the same virtual newbie name.

You can try to guess who are the real regulars behind the virtual newbies.

The competition will be judged at the end of September.

(it occurs to me that I could enter this myself)
Page:
Mon 17/09/01 at 17:51
Regular
"  "
dam i just got home and i found some posh bloke called rupert william smith trying to nick my t.v. HOW DID HE KNOW MY ADDRESS? beats me.
Mon 17/09/01 at 17:49
Regular
"  "
Hey i just thought of something well cool. right i can talk to u using this forum!!!!! well know i can tell you what i wanted too. I am very rich. suprising coz i unlock the door when i go out coz i live at 59 hawks close, leeds, ya know and i don't think the people will nick my stuff coz i own this well fit wide screen and ps2 and loads of games and a amazing big car but i lost the keys so i just leave it unlocked instead of waisting money to get new keys. hey who has a credit card. my number is well funny....mark of the devil lol(haha done it again) it's 463378666. anyways got to go coz i'm like in this internet cafe (whatever that is)and i gotta get home coz like i said my doors unlocked.
C'ya.
Mon 17/09/01 at 17:41
Regular
"  "
wow! guess what. i just said hi to u all and it appeard on some website i had nether heard of called special k or something. Is that a cerial? Anyway i want to know if anyone wants to be my pen pal coz i'm lonely but i was thinking right, won't it cost alot coz like u know all the stamps. So i wondered if u guys knew another way of communicating 'part from phone and written letter. I can't like think for the life of me. :) <- haha that looks like a smiley face :) :) :) wahoo look everyone a smily face. :( ohhhhh cross one laugh out loud. hmmm wish i could abreviate that it takes alot of time to write all this ya know. hmmmm how about lol.... yeh that sounds cool and its short too. wow i should invent a new language well i will brb. haha i did it again lol...hahaha
Mon 17/09/01 at 17:26
Regular
"  "
Hello everyone.
Sat 15/09/01 at 18:26
Hey, Special Reserve, shouldn´t you change me into a regular?
Sat 15/09/01 at 13:10
Regular
I think special reserve should organise a garden party where we can all go and discuss topics face to face. Then we would all have lunch, cucumber sandwiches followed by some crumpets and scones. Then a knockout game of croquet to round the day off. A marvelous time would be had by all.
Sat 15/09/01 at 09:23
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
I see this competition's heated up.
Fri 14/09/01 at 20:27
Regular
"One More Chance"
Damn! why dident it work? can someone explain better? In the mean time ill come up with a better idea.
Fri 14/09/01 at 20:26
Regular
"One More Chance"
Hey Hey i am the SNUGGLEY BUNNEY! I bring hope and joy to people who are in need or in trouble. This week i have been mostly helping in the huge crisis in America. I have been giveing people hugs, helping clear away the rubble and most inportintaly helping people find there loved ones.

I like Hugs
Helping people
wrestling (Big Hint)
Talking
Not to mention coming to your house on Easter day and leaving all you good people Easter Eggs!

I will be very busy but ill try to post as much on this site.
Fri 14/09/01 at 19:46
Regular
That was put together very well young man.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.