GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE (Sept 2001 Virtual Newbie)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/09/01 at 23:05
Regular
This is an intentionally tricky competition. You have to create the best virtual newbie

1. Think of a user name and a tagline to go with it.

2. Delete the cookie for your normal sign up if you have selected "remember me". You can sign up your new name either by scrolling down the left side strip to REGISTER WITH US - DISCUSSIONS, or by signing up as a newbie as you make your first "reply" post.

3. Sign up as a new user, giving your proper name and address. You DON'T need to give your real e-mail address, as I think this has to be unique. But if you want an extra e-mail address you can always sign up for one at Freeola.

4. Come here and write a post under your new virtual newbie name. The post must display your virtual newbie's character and personality.

The winner will be the post which displays the most original character. This character may be adopted for the forums, so make him/her likeable and not horrible.

You can enter as many times as you like.

You can make several entries under the same virtual newbie name.

You can try to guess who are the real regulars behind the virtual newbies.

The competition will be judged at the end of September.

(it occurs to me that I could enter this myself)
Page:
Thu 20/09/01 at 23:18
DAMN not only am i a small russian hamster but i cant even get the log in write....I SUCK...I NEED A OWNER.

SYBIL :(
Thu 20/09/01 at 23:17
I AM SYBIL

I am a Dwraf Hamseter who has just taken a comptuer course in how to do IT. It was hard i have to sit on the keyboard.

A few Facts about me....

I was dis-owned in 1998.

I have to Eat my own poo coz my stomach cant digest grass and i need to the good stuff in it

And i feel all alone...all i look for is some one to take me under there wing....i need a owner...or a game!!!

Sybil :(

HELP ME PLZ
Thu 20/09/01 at 23:13
I AM SYBIL

I am a Dwraf Hamseter who has just taken a comptuer course in how to do IT. It was hard i have to sit on the keyboard.

A few Facts about me....

I was dis-owned in 1998.

I have to Eat my own poo coz my stomach cant digest grass and i need to the good stuff in it

And i feel all alone...all i look for is some one to take me under there wing....i need a owner...or a game!!!

Sybil :(

HELP ME PLZ
Thu 20/09/01 at 23:05
Regular
er-no wrote:
> Just pretend you ain't never seen me around before.

I wish I could! :P
Thu 20/09/01 at 22:51
Regular
"everyone says it"
I would like to enter....

...under this notable name.

Just pretend you ain't never seen me around before.
Thu 20/09/01 at 18:18
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
I don't count as I never realy got past the newbie stage... yet!
Thu 20/09/01 at 09:41
Tony wrote:
> Now let's see. I have to be witty, intelligent and likeable.

Oh well - that
> rules me out.

Well then, lets get one thing straight.

I have the new best name on the forums...damn right.

So watch out. When the SmoothSkin is about.

Welcome me to your forums then. Mr Tony.....

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt
Wed 19/09/01 at 23:43
The playstation was relly good and the playstation 2 is relly really good and everything by nintendo and sega and microsoft ever in the world is really rubbish because i haven't got one and i'm not here to win gameaday but why haven't i won yet everything i ever write is better than everyone else cos i'm the best and i'm good at writing things in english and tomorrow we're going to be doing punctuation and grammer but it's not fair because i haven't won yet but i'm not complaining and i'm not just here because i want to win something
Tue 18/09/01 at 18:47
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Jetster wrote:
> Hey Hey i am the SNUGGLEY BUNNEY!

Aha!

Now we know

*evil laugh

Mhwa ha ha ha!

Unlucky dude you must have done something wrong there.
Tue 18/09/01 at 18:32
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Now let's see. I have to be witty, intelligent and likeable.

Oh well - that rules me out.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.