GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Come on Mario Kart. Even PS2 can't compete with you!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Double Dash'.
Mon 10/11/03 at 12:52
Regular
"Conker the King"
Well we're all looking forward to Friday. PS2 lovers, in case you didn't realise, its the release of Mario Kart Double Dash. Now I never come over to this forum but I just wanted to say that even you MUST be looking forward to playing this game! Dont deny it now!
Wed 19/11/03 at 14:14
Regular
"Conker the King"
lalakersrule wrote:
> I'm not looking forward to it because it's not coming out onto a
> system i own. Now go away little fanboy and play with your pokemon

I dont actually own ANY pokemon games.
Tue 18/11/03 at 19:25
Regular
"Evil Always Wins!"
I'm sick of these people who try to criticise games just to sound like critics who pretend they know what they are on about. I hear people saying MK:DD has poor track design, and I don't know how the hell they managed to think of that, since they are the best tracks ever seen. Then people have complained about the handling, saying it is "weird". What they mean is "different to previous Mario Karts and they don't want to get used to it". Well, that's an end to my pointless rant, now I'm going to play Mario Kart.
Tue 18/11/03 at 16:57
Regular
"es argh"
Dringo wrote:
> So there's Maverick who is "miffed" and err...
>
> Maverick.

Har har. No.
Tue 18/11/03 at 09:48
"Darkness, always"
Mario Kart is awesome, though I wouldn't actually say it's worth buying a GC for. It's also yet another racer at which my girlfriend consistently out-peforms me.

I just don't understand why she is so good at racers, yet I can pan her at anything else...
Tue 18/11/03 at 04:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'm not looking forward to it because it's not coming out onto a system i own. Now go away little fanboy and play with your pokemon
Mon 17/11/03 at 23:02
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Mario Kart:DD

5/10 in the latest Edge
Mon 17/11/03 at 18:33
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
N64 4 EVA wrote:
> morbo wrote:
> last year yes... now no. only when FFX-2 and Breath of fire 5 come
> out
> will mine get used again. gamecube is getting good games now
>
> HERE HERE!
> The Gamecube is a great console.

HERE HERE HERE!
Mon 17/11/03 at 12:57
Regular
Yeah lets stop it now :P

Oooooooooooooops!
Sat 15/11/03 at 23:41
Regular
"Conker the King"
morbo wrote:
> last year yes... now no. only when FFX-2 and Breath of fire 5 come out
> will mine get used again. gamecube is getting good games now

HERE HERE!
The Gamecube is a great console.
Sat 15/11/03 at 22:42
Regular
"Balls"
last year yes... now no. only when FFX-2 and Breath of fire 5 come out will mine get used again. gamecube is getting good games now

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.