GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Come on Mario Kart. Even PS2 can't compete with you!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Double Dash'.
Mon 10/11/03 at 12:52
Regular
"Conker the King"
Well we're all looking forward to Friday. PS2 lovers, in case you didn't realise, its the release of Mario Kart Double Dash. Now I never come over to this forum but I just wanted to say that even you MUST be looking forward to playing this game! Dont deny it now!
Tue 11/11/03 at 20:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Umm... yes...

Am I banned from the PS2 forum, then? In case you didn't know, I actually own a PS2.

When I said I'm not going to go parading about the PS2 or Xbox forum, I was meaning, "I'm not going to go parading about the PS2 or Xbox forum spasticatedly shouting about Mario Kart." My mistake.
Tue 11/11/03 at 20:15
Regular
"bonnie"
yes, but your certainly parading around here now aren't you?
Tue 11/11/03 at 20:02
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
the spanker wrote:
> And what was that and the other posts below this?

Other posts below this were directed at you and other people giving you information of the topic on-hand.

That last post was a post about a game I'm buying, and it also contained information about what I'm not going to do when I buy this game.

:-)
Tue 11/11/03 at 19:36
Regular
"bonnie"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Mario Kart should be excellent - from what I've heard, it'll be
> brilliant, and tomorrow I'll be able to find out for myself. I'm not
> going to go parading about the PS2 and Xbox forum like some mongo,
> though. That's not my thing.
>

And what was that and the other posts below this?
Tue 11/11/03 at 19:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Mario Kart should be excellent - from what I've heard, it'll be brilliant, and tomorrow I'll be able to find out for myself. I'm not going to go parading about the PS2 and Xbox forum like some mongo, though. That's not my thing.

And FIFA 2004 one of the best games on PS2? You're having a laugh.
Tue 11/11/03 at 19:08
"LOLLERSKATES!"
yes and will mario kart actually be any good on the gamecube? we will have to see. and besides, we compliment the best ps2 games in this section, such as fifa 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tue 11/11/03 at 18:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Personally, I'm not a big fan of the person who originally wrote this topic, as going into another forum and gabbering crap about a game that won't even be appearing on a system is hardly the height of logic, but some people on the Sony side of the argument really need to look at their facts.
Tue 11/11/03 at 18:57
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
the spanker wrote:
> wow Nintendo finally going online, how long ago was it said that
> online would be a major part of gamecube, I doubt it was to tell the
> truth.
>
> If you think your mario kart is goig online, unlucky. Your going to
> be waiting till Gamecube 2. Plus, you would need to buy a new game
> anyway.

You know, that post didn't make any sense at all.

Firstly, Gamecube IS online. So what if there's only one game online that's any good - Gamecube is online, and was in fact online before Xbox or PS2.

And Mario Kart can be played online, you fool. If you'd bothered to read any of the 4 or 5 posts explaining that the game could be put unofficially online, then maybe you wouldn't have unnecessarily posted this heap of crap.
Tue 11/11/03 at 18:54
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
the spanker wrote:
> So I can race around the track with 3 other stinking sweaty males ina
> room trying to throw little shells at each other? wow, what a shame I
> shall have to miss it.

So sitting in a darkened room, by yourself, smashing your car into some weirdo from the USA's car while shouting nonsense lines down your mouthpiece is better?

Heh. Good one, mate.
Tue 11/11/03 at 18:28
"LOLLERSKATES!"
i own a ps2, and crash nitro kart may be a great alternitve!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.