GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Come on Mario Kart. Even PS2 can't compete with you!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Double Dash'.
Mon 10/11/03 at 12:52
Regular
"Conker the King"
Well we're all looking forward to Friday. PS2 lovers, in case you didn't realise, its the release of Mario Kart Double Dash. Now I never come over to this forum but I just wanted to say that even you MUST be looking forward to playing this game! Dont deny it now!
Tue 11/11/03 at 12:46
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Don't forget John Madden, he's released more versions of a single game than any one else surely - I remember Madden 93, think that was the first.
Tue 11/11/03 at 12:44
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Mr Pink wrote:
> Yea I cant wait for Mario Kart! Infact, I think I'll just play the N64
> version!
> I cant wait for Mario Tennis! Infact, I think I'll just play the N64
> version!
> Get the picture yet?

I can't wait for Metal Gear Solid! I'll play the one on PSOne!

I can't wait for the next FF game! I'll play FF7 on PSOne!

I can't wait for Grand Theft Auto! I'll play the on on PSOne!

I can't wait for Gran Tourismo! I'll play the one on PSOne!

etc etc sic ad nauseum.

If your point is that the gameplay of given games cannot evolve between different releases, and indeed different generations of platform, then you're more than a little stupid for thinking so.
Tue 11/11/03 at 12:37
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Totoro wrote:
> I'm really looking foward to Mario Kart, but that doesn't mean I'd
> make a post in a rival console forum saying how much it will rock.

umm it is a bit excessive, that's what I thought, still it gives Alistair another chance to slate something.
Tue 11/11/03 at 12:32
Regular
Seeing as I claimed Mario Kart DD as a GAD prize a few months ago, there's no doubt I'll be getting it :D

I don't see what this topic has to do with the Playstation 2 forum, nor can I understand why PS2 fans are also criticising Mario Kart DD without even playing it.

If you don't want to play it, that's fine by me. Infact, I don't give a rats testicle whether you do or don't. I for one DO want to play a Playstation 2 game - one which I can not for it shall not be released on any other system. PES3. I don't want to play it more than I do Mario Kart, but I still would like that game to be in my collection. But seeing as I am not getting a Playstation 2, then it just isn't going to happen.
Tue 11/11/03 at 10:33
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Yea I cant wait for Mario Kart! Infact, I think I'll just play the N64 version!

I cant wait for Mario Tennis! Infact, I think I'll just play the N64 version!

Get the picture yet?
Tue 11/11/03 at 10:31
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I'm really looking foward to Mario Kart, but that doesn't mean I'd make a post in a rival console forum saying how much it will rock.
Tue 11/11/03 at 09:00
Regular
"Complete Banker"
This thread is a clear attempt to get some people arguing, but I'll give my 2 cents worth anyway:

MK holds no interest for me whatsoever, I may have received reasonable reviews and is a highly anticipated title, however the fact that I don't own a GC means that I clearly won't be buying it.

To be honest even if this game was on the PS2, I probably wouldn't buy it. Not my cup of tea.
Tue 11/11/03 at 00:59
Regular
Don't play my PS2 and don't play my Cube. The only game I am getting this Friday is Amped 2. So no I won't be buying Mario Kart.

Oh no someone isn't buying a Mario game, what ever shall we all do?!
Tue 11/11/03 at 00:57
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Mario Cart games are still being made?
Mon 10/11/03 at 23:56
Regular
"Conker the King"
Badgerman wrote:
> N64 4 EVA wrote:
> Badgerman wrote:
> Just because You think you've got a good game coming out, no need to
> tellus, we don't care.
>
> I could rub PES3 in ninties faces, but I'm a tad more mature :P
>
> What 'mature' as in 12 years old!
>
> Erm no, but we all know who Mario kart is aimed for...
>
> ;)

Now theres no need to go so below the belt!
:))

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.