GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which is the best shoot em up game on the n64"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/09/01 at 14:50
Regular
I think perfect dark is the best shoot em up.

What do you think are nicer, tic-tacs or smints?
Thu 20/09/01 at 17:47
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
We've all played on Perfect Dark (well most of us) and it's clearly the best.
Thu 20/09/01 at 17:15
Regular
Cooky wrote:
> I don't know! I still REALLY like Wolfenstein!

:)

The mans got taste, thats all I have to say. Wolfenstein is one hell of a game and it was the game that kick started the FPS domination. Bow down and worship ID....and when your done go and beg Rare for forgiveness :D
Thu 20/09/01 at 10:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
PD. full stop.
Wed 19/09/01 at 22:11
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I don't know! I still REALLY like Wolfenstein!

Wed 19/09/01 at 21:38
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Perfect dark is the best shoot em up with out a shadow of a doubt
Wed 19/09/01 at 21:17
Regular
*cough* Doom 64 *cough*...who said that? :)

Only kidding, Perfect Dark without a doubt. I mean its practically perfect. Only being bought down by having a suffering frame rate in the multiplayer.

No other Console based First person shooter can come close to it, other than Goldeneye. PC wise though, I think it has man challengers to its crown, easily destroyed multiplayer wise, but still fighting in the main game race.
Wed 19/09/01 at 20:47
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
goldeneye or perfect dark.
goldeneye for its single player
perfect dark for its multiplayer.
Wed 19/09/01 at 20:37
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Im trying to find a copy of Duke Nukem:Zero Hour. Did anyone play this game and
> was it any good, ive read loads of good reviews.

It was good when it was some parts are fantastic but some can be rather dull, you should be able to pick it up quite cheap so I would get it.
Wed 19/09/01 at 20:21
Regular
Im trying to find a copy of Duke Nukem:Zero Hour. Did anyone play this game and was it any good, ive read loads of good reviews.
Wed 19/09/01 at 20:18
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I've never played Jet Force Gemini! I must hunt it down and get it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.