GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well... it's that time of year"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/09/01 at 02:31
Regular
Well, as the nights are starting to close in, and it’s approaching the first Wednesday of September, this can only mean 1 thing for most children in England under the age of 16 (which unfortunately this includes me) .... yes, school is back! But at least I have my memories of this place during summer to take with me on my travels through my final year of school, at least I can say that I have enjoyed this summer and I have enjoyed just being here on this summer. This site has become something special to me and there has been some people who have made this site a special and enjoyable place to visit, so I’d like to take a few minutes, raise my glass (being that I’m under 18, it’s a glass of lemonade but still....) and say thanks to a few people who have made this by far- My most enjoyable summer since the last one

Shocktrooper- You brought me to this site, so if any of you a fed up with me already, you have him to blame for it! ;-) (P.S. Are we walking to school on Wednesday after the traditional game of cricket??)

SnoopDoggyDan, The Dogfather, Ant, GasMask, Ice Blaster, Triple_H, Pro Evo, Beware the Toads and Batistuta- I have enjoyed some of our convos on MSN over the past few weeks, lets not let school get in the way of that!

Wookiee Monster and FantasyMeister- Your antics over the summer holidays have made me laugh so much, I’ve probably caused myself a hernia, but I can only think of 1 word to describe you both- Very funny

pb, Goatboy, RastaBillySkank, Dav1d, Whooo Style!- I have had some interesting convos with you guys on this site, you’re all great blokes!

The WWF forum Regulars- You introduced me and accepted me into your clan, and I thank you for this, you’re all good sports, wherever you win or lose!

MJ Swerve- We may not have seen eye to eye recently, but I still enjoyed our convos on MSN

And finally Tony- Thanks for all the free games you send my way, if anyone deserves the staff notable rank, it's you!

And all that didn’t get a mention- most of you are great people, I just haven‘t spoken to many of you!

So here’s to all of us!

Cheers- Nick ;-)

*Nick swigs his glass of lemonade, attempts to down it in one, but the fizz is too much for him, and spits it out over his P.C monitor*
Mon 03/09/01 at 12:56
There's more honour in that sentence then in a court-room Father of Dogs!
Mon 03/09/01 at 13:00
Regular
"I am your father"
I maybe a Father of Dogs, your honour, but I cannot go down for this charges, of sexual harrassing animals. I had nothing to do with it, your honour. So if you would your honour could you find it in your heart to forgive me? And once again your honour I apologise for writing this awful subject just to prove to Seifer that I could fit more honours in a court case room. Sorry your honour.
Mon 03/09/01 at 13:01
Since when was Your Honour a judge!?
Mon 03/09/01 at 13:02
Regular
"I am your father"
I apoologise once again. For my stupid behaviour.
Mon 03/09/01 at 13:03
Regular
"<];o)"
Well as you have brought it up Nick I think it is time for wise old *young* MJ to explain using his words of wisdom. You realised that recently I haven't exactly been *happy* with you. You have also been unable to work out why I have been *angry* with you. I will try to explain, but in return I may get some annoyed responses from such nuisances as Dav1d.

Annoyance 1. Spamming. During the Wassup Wabbitt compo you spammed like crazy saying it was the idea of the competition, which it wasn't. The idea was for the person with the best idea for their topic to get the most replies. I don't feel that this happened.

Annoyance 2. T.S.Q. Spamming again in a sense, but this time it was worse. It was a whole group of spammers spamming for *fun* iof you can call it that. Messed up the forum a lot and didn't exactly make me want to visit the forums much.

Annoyance 3. T.S.Q....again. Voting in the election this time. A lot of people voted for you Nick if you remember, I don't like to put people down, but I don't really think you deserved those votes. You earned them from people you were spamming with. You didn't win.........luckily for me. I have nothing against you its just I felt many people deserved the Notable status more than you (i.e The two winners).

Annoyance 4. Not knowing what you had done. Self explanitory that one.

Well I hope that has helped you a bit Nick, I know it has helped me. But don't forget it is nothing personal, I just didn't like some of the desicions that you made.

(;o|
Mon 03/09/01 at 13:05
Regular
"I am your father"
Since I wrote it. It is a sign of respect.
Mon 03/09/01 at 13:12
If that's how you feel MJ, then that's your opinion, I can't take that away from you. I agree, many people deserved the notable status more than I did, I didn't take anything personally!

After all you got banned for swearing, made a bit of a fool of yourself doing that, and creating a tag that got yourself, and a topic that got you banned, nothing personal mate
Mon 03/09/01 at 13:13
Regular
"I am your father"
That was a bit below the belt. I think to say such words was quite unfair on poor old Seifer, and I dont agree with any of the facts. He contributes well to the chat rooms, has won twice this month, and do you win for spamming? Nope you don't. So think before you type, as construcive criticism is allowed, but just slaggin off someone isn't very nice.
Mon 03/09/01 at 13:14
Regular
"<];o)"
Beiung banned was a breathe of life mate.
Mon 03/09/01 at 13:15
Regular
"<];o)"
Hey look you two, I din't have to explain. I could have just carried on being mad. I chose to explain and you should respect that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.