GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well... it's that time of year"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/09/01 at 02:31
Regular
Well, as the nights are starting to close in, and it’s approaching the first Wednesday of September, this can only mean 1 thing for most children in England under the age of 16 (which unfortunately this includes me) .... yes, school is back! But at least I have my memories of this place during summer to take with me on my travels through my final year of school, at least I can say that I have enjoyed this summer and I have enjoyed just being here on this summer. This site has become something special to me and there has been some people who have made this site a special and enjoyable place to visit, so I’d like to take a few minutes, raise my glass (being that I’m under 18, it’s a glass of lemonade but still....) and say thanks to a few people who have made this by far- My most enjoyable summer since the last one

Shocktrooper- You brought me to this site, so if any of you a fed up with me already, you have him to blame for it! ;-) (P.S. Are we walking to school on Wednesday after the traditional game of cricket??)

SnoopDoggyDan, The Dogfather, Ant, GasMask, Ice Blaster, Triple_H, Pro Evo, Beware the Toads and Batistuta- I have enjoyed some of our convos on MSN over the past few weeks, lets not let school get in the way of that!

Wookiee Monster and FantasyMeister- Your antics over the summer holidays have made me laugh so much, I’ve probably caused myself a hernia, but I can only think of 1 word to describe you both- Very funny

pb, Goatboy, RastaBillySkank, Dav1d, Whooo Style!- I have had some interesting convos with you guys on this site, you’re all great blokes!

The WWF forum Regulars- You introduced me and accepted me into your clan, and I thank you for this, you’re all good sports, wherever you win or lose!

MJ Swerve- We may not have seen eye to eye recently, but I still enjoyed our convos on MSN

And finally Tony- Thanks for all the free games you send my way, if anyone deserves the staff notable rank, it's you!

And all that didn’t get a mention- most of you are great people, I just haven‘t spoken to many of you!

So here’s to all of us!

Cheers- Nick ;-)

*Nick swigs his glass of lemonade, attempts to down it in one, but the fizz is too much for him, and spits it out over his P.C monitor*
Tue 04/09/01 at 12:39
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
That's my thank-you speech.

:-D
Tue 04/09/01 at 12:38
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Well, as the nights are starting to close in, and it’s approaching the first Wednesday of September, this can only mean 1 thing for most children in England under the age of 16 (which unfortunately this includes me) .... yes, school is back! But at least I have my memories of this place during summer to take with me on my travels through my final year of school, at least I can say that I have enjoyed this summer and I have enjoyed just being here on this summer. This site has become something special to me and there has been some people who have made this site a special and enjoyable place to visit, so I’d like to take a few minutes, raise my glass (being that I’m under 18, it’s a glass of lemonade but still....) and say thanks to a few people who have made this by far- My most enjoyable summer since the last one

SnoopDoggyDan, The Dogfather, Ant, GasMask, Ice Blaster, Triple_H, Pro Evo, Beware the Toads and Batistuta- I have enjoyed some of our convos on MSN over the past few weeks, lets not let school get in the way of that!

Wookiee Monster and FantasyMeister- Your antics over the summer holidays have made me laugh so much, I’ve probably caused myself a hernia, but I can only think of 1 word to describe you both- Very funny

pb, Goatboy, RastaBillySkank, Dav1d, Whooo Style!- I have had some interesting convos with you guys on this site, you’re all great blokes!

The WWF forum Regulars- You introduced me and accepted me into your clan, and I thank you for this, you’re all good sports, wherever you win or lose!

MJ Swerve- We may not have seen eye to eye recently, but I still enjoyed our convos on MSN

And finally Tony- Thanks for all the free games you send my way, if anyone deserves the staff notable rank, it's you!

And all that didn’t get a mention- most of you are great people, I just haven‘t spoken to many of you!

So here’s to all of us!

Cheers- Shocktrooper ;-)

*Shocktrooper swigs his glass of lemonade, attempts to down it in one, but the fizz is too much for him, and spits it out over his P.C monitor*
Mon 03/09/01 at 22:22
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I hope school won't get in the way.

Nick, Don't hit your brother too hard. ;o)
Mon 03/09/01 at 22:20
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I hope school won't get in the way.

Nick, Don't hit your brother too hard. ;o)
Mon 03/09/01 at 15:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I've got the 2-Live Krew, so what ya gonna do?
Mon 03/09/01 at 15:17
"High polygon count"
Goatboy wrote:
> Anything you got I can handle

I have 2 live wires...
Mon 03/09/01 at 15:17
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ok, this topic is starting to stick in my throat now.

Leaving a bad taste and all that.
Mon 03/09/01 at 15:16
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Hey I'm a big boy, I can take it on the chin.

Anything you got I
> can handle

Really?

*snigger*
Mon 03/09/01 at 15:15
Regular
Wòókiee Møn§†€R wrote:
Make it
> pocket-size...

Man size is a waste.

>So I'm told.

Really? Who have you been talking to?

Some people need Kleenex* industrial. Apparently.

*Note, other makes of tissue are available.
Mon 03/09/01 at 15:14
"High polygon count"
Goatboy wrote:
> Slip of the tongue mate.

Fnarr fnarr!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.