GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"True Crime:Streets Of LA"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'True Crime: Streets of LA'.
Sat 22/11/03 at 16:27
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Yup, it arrived yesterday. Its brill.

Get it, everyone :o)

Feel free to ask any questions about it!
Sat 22/11/03 at 20:45
Regular
ARGH *slaps head*
Sat 22/11/03 at 20:45
Regular
Quazi wrote:
> Time_Warp wrote:
> The game is completely filled with glitches. They're not all bad
> though, I got blasted about 50 meters through the air when I got
> stuck inbetween 2 road barrier things, lol.
>
> GTA3 and GTA: VC are filled with glitches to, but theres something
> which tells me that they were put there semi-purposely.

Damn I hope you're being sarcastic, heh
Sat 22/11/03 at 20:44
Regular
Quazi wrote:
> Time_Warp wrote:
>
> GTA3 and GTA: VC are filled with glitches to, but theres something
> which tells me that they were put there semi-purposely.

Damn I hope you're being carcastic, heh
Sat 22/11/03 at 20:14
Regular
Time_Warp wrote:

GTA3 and GTA: VC are filled with glitches to, but theres something which tells me that they were put there semi-purposely. But this game is making me think that it is an incomplete game - or something of that sort -
Sat 22/11/03 at 20:02
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:

Lets not try and copy everyone
> else with the "oh all you post is negative comments" crap.

Dont flatter yourself, i dont follow anyone, i post my own opinions irresepctive to what others think/say.

> If you don't like what I post because it brings a tear to your eye
> then you know not to read what I put. Not exactly hard.

You got half of that right... i dont like alot of what you post because you always seem so paranoid that everyone is out to get you and you are always unnecesarily aggresive with your replies.

As i posted in a previous reply somewhere, i dont care much for peoples opinions on games, i only care what i think as im the one who will be playing the game (or not)

Other people that read these forums will already most likely have decided whether to get the game or not despite your always critical 'its crap' replies as they dont serve as any kind of convincing argument as to why not to buy the game.

With fear of actually sounding half as paranoid as you i might add that you always seem to be on a mission to heavily criticise 99% of GC games whilst simultanelously staunchly defending the X-box at EVERY single opportunity... thats just crazyness.

Just dont be so serious all the time.
Sat 22/11/03 at 20:00
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Mmmmm, Alastair's completely right.

One glitch that really annoyed me earlier was when I was sneaking through this building, nearly at the end bit, and I fell through the wall and got killed by someone standing on the other side.

The game is completely filled with glitches. They're not all bad though, I got blasted about 50 meters through the air when I got stuck inbetween 2 road barrier things, lol.

The only reason this game is ok, is because it is kinda cool exploring such a huge city. Once the novelty wears off, the game gets a lil bit rubbish.

Get it on GAD if you can...if not, get out GTA 3 or Vice City and play one of those again.
Sat 22/11/03 at 19:56
Regular
And also:
It cant be like a GTA because GTA has earnt its gamers over the years back in the days of the PS1.
True Crime is a game that takes the ideas of a game and turns it into a concept which will grab peoples attention. But i can see me wasting my money on this game, sadly!
Sat 22/11/03 at 19:54
Regular
Is it worth renting?
Sat 22/11/03 at 19:45
Regular
Of = over.
Sat 22/11/03 at 19:44
Regular
Eh?

Its my views on a game you silly sod. Lets not try and copy everyone else with the "oh all you post is negative comments" crap.

I didn't complete it for the ending, I completed it because I wanted to be able to make valid comments having played the game to the end. Its an awful game that I find hard to compliment in anyway. I wouldn't even class it as average, its like 90% of modern films from Hollywood, its poorly scripted, style of substance and some of the cheesiest voice overs I think I have ever come across in a game.

If you don't like what I post because it brings a tear to your eye then you know not to read what I put. Not exactly hard.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.