GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Wars KOTOR"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic'.
Thu 25/12/03 at 16:09
Regular
"" I Hope This Works"
I have heard that KOTOR has many bugs in the game so before me going out to buy it I wanted to know if anyone out there has got the game please tell me if it is true or not.

P.S If so has a patch be made for it and does it fix any faults.
CHEERS!!!
Sat 10/01/04 at 17:25
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I'm guessng Bioware are. As well as Jade Empire and any PC projects..
Sat 10/01/04 at 15:37
Regular
"That's right!"
I think they're already working on a sequel. Not sure if it's the same team doing it, though.
Sat 10/01/04 at 15:34
Regular
"" I Hope This Works"
Just Completed it about to restart on the dark side. This game has to be the best "Star Wars" game ever, what a story, it is so much better then the last two films put together, all I hope is that they are going to make expansion and later a sequal.
Thu 08/01/04 at 23:12
Regular
"gsybe you!"
My Jedi and Juhrani and Bastila all have cure powers, and all are light sided.

So it's easy most of the time.
Thu 08/01/04 at 22:19
Regular
"Evil Always Wins!"
You want to know the best way to complete the game? Medkits, and lots of 'em. And make sure one of your team has healing powers. Bastilla starts off with them.
Thu 08/01/04 at 21:50
Regular
"That's right!"
Ah yes, that's the one.

I've been meaning to get back into KOTOR. Already done it with the light and dark sides, this third game I started I kind of play it by ear, do what I want.
Thu 08/01/04 at 16:08
"I love yo... lamp."
He's thinking of Albert The Large.
Thu 08/01/04 at 14:10
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Uncle Albert, I thought you were dead?

Lol, what made you think that?

> Anyway, if you get blocked by your team mates, simply switch
> characters and move them out of the way.

Oh yeah, I realise this. Still, most games these days allows the AI to move backwards (like the hostages in Counter-Strike for instance, and that's ancient!)
Thu 08/01/04 at 13:32
Regular
"Teal'c"
Becuase I can play it in bed :P
Thu 08/01/04 at 12:12
Regular
"accidental superher"
why is it much better on the xbox??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.