GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Wars KOTOR"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic'.
Thu 25/12/03 at 16:09
Regular
"" I Hope This Works"
I have heard that KOTOR has many bugs in the game so before me going out to buy it I wanted to know if anyone out there has got the game please tell me if it is true or not.

P.S If so has a patch be made for it and does it fix any faults.
CHEERS!!!
Tue 13/01/04 at 13:00
Regular
"That's right!"
Yeah, if you kill her that annoying woman in the Jedi temple will scream at you and rush off to join the Sith. Bad girl.
Tue 13/01/04 at 12:08
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yeah, my brother did that. You just have to persuade her and be nice without obvious flattery. You get nice Light Side points too.

I got her. She's actually quite good, and tis quality having her and Bastila with you for a 3 Jedi team.
Tue 13/01/04 at 12:01
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Must have slaughtered her, the Jedi scum.
Mon 12/01/04 at 15:36
Regular
"Teal'c"
The sagacious one wrote:
> Out of curiosity: I've completed the game but there was one character
> that I hadn't met, the "russian speaking woman" I think it
> was. Where would I have found her if I was being thorough?

I think it's Juhrani, like Cyclone said. Maybe you killed her, you do fight her on Dantooine in the Jedi Trial things.

Other than that there’s no foreigners in the game. Apart from the aliens.

Oh, and the middle characters a hard-core black man Cyclone. You probably haven’t met him yet.
Mon 12/01/04 at 14:21
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Russian speakig woman?

Juhrani? She has an odd voice.

My middle party-member screen is dark. Musta missed someone....

I got all the others, so far.
Mon 12/01/04 at 14:07
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Out of curiosity: I've completed the game but there was one character that I hadn't met, the "russian speaking woman" I think it was. Where would I have found her if I was being thorough?

(Glad I popped into a certain droid shop or I'd have missed out on a classic....)
Sun 11/01/04 at 01:37
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
beanz wrote:
> it is getting a follow up but i do know that it's not being made by
> bioware...can't remember where i read it but it was a while ago

Please please please let Bioware be the developers
Sat 10/01/04 at 19:49
Regular
"accidental superher"
it is getting a follow up but i do know that it's not being made by bioware...can't remember where i read it but it was a while ago
Sat 10/01/04 at 18:13
Regular
"A man with a stick"
There was a snippet of news on a sequel in this months PCGamer, nothing official but games as popular as KOTOR always usually get a follow up. Still haven't got this game myself, I instead went and got addicted to Star Wars Galaxies which I just can't put down.
Sat 10/01/04 at 17:42
Regular
"" I Hope This Works"
How do you know this? was it on a website? if so please tell me what site it is on because I am intrested to know Cheers!
"May The Force Be With You Always"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.