GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"game a day"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/01/04 at 12:24
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Does any one know how to claim a prize from game a day?
I won the best review on 28th december, I have e-mailed them over 50 times now. I gaved them all the information that they wanted, my membership no. expiry dat, user name and E-mail.

they replied to me and asked wich game I wanted, I said sims bustin out for xbox, then they never replied since 29th!

Has any one claimed a prize off game a day before? how do you do it?? their E-mail service either dos'nt work, or hasent been updated for the past 2 months.
Thu 08/01/04 at 22:15
Regular
"wats up doc?"
J Nash wrote:
> I’d be thankful for a present at all. I mean, what has this person
> done to deserve it? Been born? O.M.G.

well, he has given me really good things on my birthdays and other days. I am basicly returning the favour. Do you know when it usually arrives?
Thu 08/01/04 at 22:13
Regular
"wats up doc?"
adrian wrote:
> Depends on the post. If they sent it on Monday then I would expect it
> to be with you soon. The 28 days is just to cover themselves if they
> dont send it out for ages. If it was sent Monday do you really think
> it would take 28 days to arrive ?
>
> If your desperate then buy the game from the shop and then when your
> GAD arrives take it to the shop with the receipt and get your money
> back.

I donno, they sent me a E-mail on monday, saying that they will send it early this week; mon-tues I soppuse. But does anyone know usually how long the delivery takes??
Thu 08/01/04 at 22:13
Regular
"Teal'c"
I’d be thankful for a present at all. I mean, what has this person done to deserve it? Been born? O.M.G.
Thu 08/01/04 at 22:12
Regular
"wats up doc?"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> How long is a piece of string? It depends.
>
> And does it REALLY matter if you don't get it on Saturday, thus can't
> give it to this person on Sunday? If you get it on Monday, give it to
> them THEN. Is it such a big deal?

Mojo, I respect your opinion, but you really want a birthday to go well. I bet you never wanted your pressis to arrive after your birthday did you?
Thu 08/01/04 at 22:10
Regular
"That's right!"
Nooo! The dreaded double post! I feel dirty and used.
Regular
"That's right!"
How long is a piece of string? It depends.

And does it REALLY matter if you don't get it on Saturday, thus can't give it to this person on Sunday? If you get it on Monday, give it to them THEN. Is it such a big deal?
Regular
"That's right!"
How long is a piece of string? It depends.

And does it REALLY matter if you don't get it on Saturday, thus can't give it to this person on Sunday? If you get it on Monday, give it to them THEN. Is it such a big deal?
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Depends on the post. If they sent it on Monday then I would expect it to be with you soon. The 28 days is just to cover themselves if they dont send it out for ages. If it was sent Monday do you really think it would take 28 days to arrive ?

If your desperate then buy the game from the shop and then when your GAD arrives take it to the shop with the receipt and get your money back.
Thu 08/01/04 at 22:09
Regular
"Teal'c"
It. Varies.
Thu 08/01/04 at 22:07
Regular
"wats up doc?"
J Nash wrote:
> NO. BECAUSE NON OF US FECKIN DELIVER IT.

Yes, but if you have won before and got your price; you will knoe how long you waited.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.