GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"game a day"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/01/04 at 12:24
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Does any one know how to claim a prize from game a day?
I won the best review on 28th december, I have e-mailed them over 50 times now. I gaved them all the information that they wanted, my membership no. expiry dat, user name and E-mail.

they replied to me and asked wich game I wanted, I said sims bustin out for xbox, then they never replied since 29th!

Has any one claimed a prize off game a day before? how do you do it?? their E-mail service either dos'nt work, or hasent been updated for the past 2 months.
Fri 09/01/04 at 17:09
Regular
"Ye a know"
go on your details and outstanding orders and see when it was dispatched then it usually comes 2-3 days after the dipatch date
Fri 09/01/04 at 17:09
Regular
Bah, why bother asking then?
Fri 09/01/04 at 17:07
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Dadio500 wrote:
> tkaes 2-3 days like it says on the email

are you sure? They told me it was sent on mon, It has already been in post for 5 days.
Fri 09/01/04 at 17:04
Regular
"Ye a know"
And you didnt pay anything for it so it wont be special reserves priority
Fri 09/01/04 at 17:02
Regular
Why does it matter if you know when you're going to get your game? Just wait, knowing how long it will take won't make any difference.
Fri 09/01/04 at 16:54
Regular
"Ye a know"
tkaes 2-3 days like it says on the email
Fri 09/01/04 at 15:51
Regular
"Teal'c"
Kernal wrote:
> I want to give it to a friend as birthday presi, so I need it by this
> sunday.

Kernal wrote:
> As I want to give my prise as a presi to my brother, wich his birthday > is this monday.

Lies. All around.
Fri 09/01/04 at 15:44
Regular
"wats up doc?"
does any one know how long delivery takes? finally, the games I wanted has been posted on the site. As I want to give my prise as a presi to my brother, wich his birthday is this monday. If you have won before off GAD, and received your prize, can you tell me estemately how long the delivery takes? Usually? I received an E-mail on mon/tue saying that they are sending it early this week ( mon/tue I soppuse). Can anyone tell me ruthly when I would receive it?
Fri 09/01/04 at 13:39
Regular
"Teal'c"
Lookmate.
Thu 08/01/04 at 23:36
Regular
"Remember me?"
DreamWarBird wrote:
> 'Rickoss Retard', nearly as good as 'AlbinoMan'.

OI!!!! ):(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.