GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"game a day"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/01/04 at 12:24
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Does any one know how to claim a prize from game a day?
I won the best review on 28th december, I have e-mailed them over 50 times now. I gaved them all the information that they wanted, my membership no. expiry dat, user name and E-mail.

they replied to me and asked wich game I wanted, I said sims bustin out for xbox, then they never replied since 29th!

Has any one claimed a prize off game a day before? how do you do it?? their E-mail service either dos'nt work, or hasent been updated for the past 2 months.
Wed 07/01/04 at 17:16
Regular
"wats up doc?"
does any one know how long delivery takes? finally, the games I wanted has been posted on the site
Tue 06/01/04 at 22:22
Regular
"Teal'c"
I know he has.
That's why I quoted you.

Tue 06/01/04 at 21:34
Regular
"Thou shalt GAME!"
What's that meant to mean J Nash, he has been whinging like a baby! I want my game mummy, mummy were's my game, get a bloody life kernal!
Tue 06/01/04 at 21:29
Regular
"Teal'c"
Andy03 wrote:
> u don't deserve it for whining
Tue 06/01/04 at 21:19
Regular
"Thou shalt GAME!"
I couldn't agree more, the sims are always moaning about being tired, hungry or whatever, just like kernal, it gets so boring! Another disappointment by EA games
Tue 06/01/04 at 21:17
Regular
ROTFFLMFAO!

That's a PERFECT game for him.
Tue 06/01/04 at 21:17
Regular
"Thou shalt GAME!"
By the way, it was a cr@p review anyway, u don't deserve it for whining
Tue 06/01/04 at 21:16
Regular
"Thou shalt GAME!"
It does actually say u chose a game kernal, the sim's bustin out!
Tue 06/01/04 at 14:13
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I love it, the stupidity!

Kernal, when you win, you just send them an email telling them what you want and your membership number.

Then you wait. The next time the list is updated you'll get your game posted. Longest I've waited was a week.

Oh, and what was the original message you sent? Did it just say, "I want a game please?"
Sun 04/01/04 at 23:01
Regular
Kernal - we have had a whole bunch of national holidays, its the weekend and suprisingly enough, Snuggly has a life outside of the Gameaday competition.

Give him a chance!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.