GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"game a day"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/01/04 at 12:24
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Does any one know how to claim a prize from game a day?
I won the best review on 28th december, I have e-mailed them over 50 times now. I gaved them all the information that they wanted, my membership no. expiry dat, user name and E-mail.

they replied to me and asked wich game I wanted, I said sims bustin out for xbox, then they never replied since 29th!

Has any one claimed a prize off game a day before? how do you do it?? their E-mail service either dos'nt work, or hasent been updated for the past 2 months.
Sat 10/01/04 at 10:44
Regular
Oh come on, why don't you just admit you got the game for yourself? Is it really that bad?

Do you really hate your brother/friend so much that you'd get him The Sims Bustin' Out?!?!
Sat 10/01/04 at 10:41
Regular
"Ye a know"
God help us all if you win another kernal
Sat 10/01/04 at 00:54
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Lou Role wrote:
> Kernal wrote:
> As I want to give my prise (PRIZE) as a presi to my brother, wich
> his birthday is this monday.
>
> I thought this was a present for your "friend"?
>
> If you have won before off GAD, and received your prize, can you tell
> me estemately how long the delivery takes? Usually?
>
> As I've said before, probably about a week/week and a half. But
> that's just my guess, whenever I've won GAD before, I mostly chose a
> game that was a few weeks off release. I would hazard a guess that
> you'll probably recieve the game either tomorrow or Monday, Tuesday
> at the latest. But seriously, just give it time.
>
> Why don't you just admit that the game's for yourself? Everyone knows
> it, and there's nothing wrong with Bustin' Out in my oinion, you were
> looking forward to getting this game until someone slagged you off
> for chosing it.

Hi, thanks for your info.
I respect your opinion, but really itsnot for me. Well, not completely. As I were going to get it for my friend, then realised that my brother is more important, and my friend Totally is into shooting; I have no doubt he'l hate sims games. Sims bustin Out, there is nothing wrong with it? why would I be embarresed by chosing that? anyway, I dont really care if anyone dosn't like the game that I chose, my game; my choice.

I said its my brothers, but we kind of share it; And once again, thanks for your information as now I know when I would receive it. One more thing, you mentioned that You usually chose games that are just beeing released, do you get them on the day of release??
Fri 09/01/04 at 19:50
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Kernal wrote:
> As I want to give my prise (PRIZE) as a presi to my brother, wich his birthday is this monday.

I thought this was a present for your "friend"?

> If you have won before off GAD, and received your prize, can you tell me > estemately how long the delivery takes? Usually?

As I've said before, probably about a week/week and a half. But that's just my guess, whenever I've won GAD before, I mostly chose a game that was a few weeks off release. I would hazard a guess that you'll probably recieve the game either tomorrow or Monday, Tuesday at the latest. But seriously, just give it time.

Why don't you just admit that the game's for yourself? Everyone knows it, and there's nothing wrong with Bustin' Out in my oinion, you were looking forward to getting this game until someone slagged you off for chosing it.
Fri 09/01/04 at 19:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
*saying

SR are giving you a free game!

Stop whining!
Fri 09/01/04 at 19:27
Regular
"wats up doc?"
In out standing orders, it says: This item is currently being picked, and, subject to stock, should be despatched within 24 hours.

This was dated 8/1/04, when I won & placed an order on 28/12/03!

Any ideas from where i'd receive it? If you know please reply, as it is important to me.
Fri 09/01/04 at 19:22
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Cyclone wrote:
> Email them once, asying you'd like a game.
>
> Then wait.
>
> ?!

I already have, that Mr. Snuggly replyied saying that they have processed it and they will send it early this week.

And what do you mean by 'asying you'd like a game'?
Like : Can I have a game please?
Fri 09/01/04 at 17:35
Regular
"Ye a know"
Kernal wrote:
> Its not there, only things that we buy go there. This was won.

I won twice over last few weeks and both games were in outstanding orders saying when they was dispatched
Fri 09/01/04 at 17:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Email them once, asying you'd like a game.

Then wait.

?!
Fri 09/01/04 at 17:27
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Dadio500 wrote:
> go on your details and outstanding orders and see when it was
> dispatched then it usually comes 2-3 days after the dipatch date

Its not there, only things that we buy go there. This was won.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.