GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"game a day"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/01/04 at 12:24
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Does any one know how to claim a prize from game a day?
I won the best review on 28th december, I have e-mailed them over 50 times now. I gaved them all the information that they wanted, my membership no. expiry dat, user name and E-mail.

they replied to me and asked wich game I wanted, I said sims bustin out for xbox, then they never replied since 29th!

Has any one claimed a prize off game a day before? how do you do it?? their E-mail service either dos'nt work, or hasent been updated for the past 2 months.
Sat 03/01/04 at 12:24
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Does any one know how to claim a prize from game a day?
I won the best review on 28th december, I have e-mailed them over 50 times now. I gaved them all the information that they wanted, my membership no. expiry dat, user name and E-mail.

they replied to me and asked wich game I wanted, I said sims bustin out for xbox, then they never replied since 29th!

Has any one claimed a prize off game a day before? how do you do it?? their E-mail service either dos'nt work, or hasent been updated for the past 2 months.
Sat 03/01/04 at 12:29
Regular
"Touched!"
They won't reply to your claim usually, have you checked the winners list? Snuggly is off ill at the moment so just be patient!
Sat 03/01/04 at 12:31
Regular
"wats up doc?"
yes, I check the list every day. If you go to that list, you'l see me best review of 28th.

I have emailed them lots of times, how long does it take for them to post it on their site that you have chosen a prize??
Sat 03/01/04 at 12:32
Regular
"Touched!"
Like I said the guy that is dealing with it is off sick, so you will have to wait a bit longer, usually it's up to 28days, quit complaining, after all it is free!
Sat 03/01/04 at 12:35
Regular
"wats up doc?"
so I have to wait a month now?
I rather buy it then...
Sat 03/01/04 at 12:36
Regular
"Touched!"
Ok, send me the free game then!
Sat 03/01/04 at 12:37
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Then how come the person who won on 25th, claimed his price on 30th?
I won on 28th, and I am trying to claime my prize since then.
Sat 03/01/04 at 12:53
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Stop fecking biatching
Sat 03/01/04 at 17:22
Regular
It's because you're fat.
Sat 03/01/04 at 17:26
Regular
over 50 times? you idiot

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.