GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"game a day"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/01/04 at 12:24
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Does any one know how to claim a prize from game a day?
I won the best review on 28th december, I have e-mailed them over 50 times now. I gaved them all the information that they wanted, my membership no. expiry dat, user name and E-mail.

they replied to me and asked wich game I wanted, I said sims bustin out for xbox, then they never replied since 29th!

Has any one claimed a prize off game a day before? how do you do it?? their E-mail service either dos'nt work, or hasent been updated for the past 2 months.
Sat 10/01/04 at 18:33
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Kernal wrote:

> One more thing, you mentioned that You usually chose games that are
> just beeing released, do you get them on the day of release??

I usually get them the day after release because I live in Scotland, so it takes a little longer for Delivery.
Sat 10/01/04 at 14:58
Regular
Kernal wrote:
> People say its poor, but I think its a very good one.

Read through some of other winning reviews. Can you really say it's half as good as them? Meh.

Anyway, the link works fine, you fool. You do know you have to copy and paste it to the address bar, don't you? You can't just click on it and it'll magically work.
Sat 10/01/04 at 13:37
Regular
"wats up doc?"
J Nash wrote:
> How is it evalid?

It does'nt work! what is it anyway??
When I put it in my browser, it says page cant be found...
Sat 10/01/04 at 13:36
Regular
"Teal'c"
How is it evalid?
Sat 10/01/04 at 13:33
Regular
"wats up doc?"
J Nash wrote:
> I’m not making it up. It was for an admittedly poor review of Digimon
> World or something.
>
> But at least I wasn’t blind enough to be able to see this:
> http://gameaday.co.uk/faqs.php

At leats give me a weblink that I can actually see. This is evalid; because it does'nt work. Or it might just need www.

i did a review of state of emergency, I won. People say its poor, but I think its a very good one. But, to be honest. It was the firts review I have written !

Not bad EyE?
Sat 10/01/04 at 13:27
Regular
"Teal'c"
I’m not making it up. It was for an admittedly poor review of Digimon World or something.

But at least I wasn’t blind enough to be able to see this: http://gameaday.co.uk/faqs.php
Sat 10/01/04 at 13:23
Regular
"wats up doc?"
J Nash wrote:
> God knows how, retard.
>
> On another note, I won a GAD on my first day, so I beat you still.

Well, I did'nt say anything to you did I? Did you really win a prize on your first day? or are you just making it up??
Sat 10/01/04 at 13:19
Regular
"Teal'c"
God knows how, retard.

On another note, I won a GAD on my first day, so I beat you still.
Sat 10/01/04 at 13:11
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Dadio500 wrote:
> God help us all if you win another kernal

Shutup, as I bet you did'nt know what to do in your first 2 days? Yes, first 2 days. I won a prixe on my first 2 days.
Sat 10/01/04 at 12:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Kernal wrote:
> are you sure? They told me it was sent on mon, It has already been in
> post for 5 days.

The thing is, they didn't tell you it was sent on Monday, you spacker.

I quote, from your very own post, "they say it should be sent out early this week, so probably mon-tue".

You made an assumption. They never, ACTUALLY said it would be sent on Monday.

You're getting a free game. Shut up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.