GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rayman - PS1"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rayman'.
Mon 05/01/04 at 16:20
Regular
"sweet nothing"
Please could someone help me to get past Pencil Pentathlon on Picture City, I'm stuck and it's doing my head in! I get so far but can't jump between the moving pencils on the last level - i'm sure a pencil sharpener appears or something to jump on but i've tried everything!
P.S. J Nash need NOT reply!!
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:26
Regular
"??????"
Oh yeah, that'll REALLY help...that's like drinking ten pints of Carling before trying to play a footie game! (Only more appropriate, if you've seen the adverts :)
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:20
Regular
"sweet nothing"
Yes i've been killed loads of times - i could do with some more lives but i can't get the cheats password to load onto the machine to give me 99 lives - i'm sure i'd stand a better chance then. You're right too about the punching, i'm not usually a violent person but on this occasion........it's just sooooo frustrating being stuck for so long on a level of one game! :o( Perhaps the vodka i'm now drinking will help......will b back to chat in couple of hours or sooo.....hiccup! :o)
Fri 09/01/04 at 20:45
Regular
"??????"
ajm007 wrote:
> yes i think i am in the bit you described. The problem is that Rayman
> is too big to fit through the pencil gap, if he was smaller there
> would be no probs. JUST USE THE FORCE - i will do more than punch the
> pencils......My target for the week-end is to finish the level!

You have to be EXACT - one millimetre off could kill you. There may be an Elf around to shrink you, but I'm not sure. And if you meant what I think you meant by "I will do more than punch the pencils"...
Fri 09/01/04 at 20:42
Regular
"sweet nothing"
yes i think i am in the bit you described. The problem is that Rayman is too big to fit through the pencil gap, if he was smaller there would be no probs. JUST USE THE FORCE - i will do more than punch the pencils......My target for the week-end is to finish the level!
Fri 09/01/04 at 19:53
Regular
"forceful tendencies"
if it doesnt work, dont blame me, i figured it out
Fri 09/01/04 at 19:44
Regular
"forceful tendencies"
try punching the pencils. they might fall down becoming platforms or something
Fri 09/01/04 at 16:09
Regular
"??????"
Are you on the bit I described? Because it's been a month since I played the game, and I may be on about the wrong bit...I'm pretty sure I'm not, though. You may want to try searching on the Internet - I've checked out a good site for the PC version, and that bit is the same in the PSX version as it is in the PC version. If I remember the name of the site, I'll post it here.
Thu 08/01/04 at 22:26
Regular
"sweet nothing"
I can't do it..........and i couldn't bear the thought of not speaking to you tonight!
Thu 08/01/04 at 21:08
Regular
"??????"
Looks like either ajm007 is trying or it just didn't work...
Thu 08/01/04 at 18:37
Regular
"sweet nothing"
Galacticdramon wrote:
> You SURE you'd welcome the Boss?! Anyway, get your picture taken by
> the Photographer, and run down the nearby ramp as fast as you can.
> You should hit the bouncy platforms in such a way that you should go
> flying through the pencils - it'll be very tight. Don't stop - keep
> going until you're through all the pencils. After that, the rest of
> the Level shouldn't be too tough. Hope I'm talking about the right
> bit here!

I'm gonna try it right now - if i don't come back on tonight you know i haven't got past it yet! Watch this space........

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.