GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rayman - PS1"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rayman'.
Mon 05/01/04 at 16:20
Regular
"sweet nothing"
Please could someone help me to get past Pencil Pentathlon on Picture City, I'm stuck and it's doing my head in! I get so far but can't jump between the moving pencils on the last level - i'm sure a pencil sharpener appears or something to jump on but i've tried everything!
P.S. J Nash need NOT reply!!
Sun 11/01/04 at 17:33
Regular
"sweet nothing"
I'm bloody useless aren't i! :o(
Sun 11/01/04 at 17:25
Regular
"sweet nothing"
Yes thanks but i still haven't done it - yet...
Sun 11/01/04 at 15:43
Regular
"??????"
Did that help?
Sat 10/01/04 at 21:41
Regular
"??????"
Try heading back to one of the earlier Magicians. There's a system I thought of that goes like this -

You go to a Magician. You pay him 10 Tings. In the Bonus Stage, collect MORE than 10 Tings. Let's say you get 15. Pay 10 more, and keep doign this. After a while, you'll get 100 Tings, and thus get an extra life. The above example gives five extra Tings per go, so it'll take just under 20 tries to get the extra life. Otherwise, just pick a Level which you find easy (or a good one for Tings, like Anguish Lagoon - the flying bit has a lot of Ting, especially when Moskito speeds up), and play it over and over again to get more Lives.
Sat 10/01/04 at 19:06
Regular
"sweet nothing"
Nope, tried today but to no avail - i haven't got enough lives (4) to be able to do it really
Sat 10/01/04 at 17:52
Regular
"??????"
All of them except for Spyro Adventure on GBA. BTW, have you beaten the Level in Rayman yet?
Sat 10/01/04 at 16:46
Regular
"sweet nothing"
Galacticdramon what games do you like? Have you played all the spyro?
Sat 10/01/04 at 11:47
Regular
"??????"
ajm007 wrote:
> me again...can get all the cages so that won't be a problem. Will
> give laddo a rest tonight, need my drinking arm for other more
> delightful things (no not 10 pints of lager, i only drink stella and
> can only manage 5 pints at the most!). Will refresh for the morning
> to complete the task in hand! :o))))))

Good!
Fri 09/01/04 at 22:00
Regular
"sweet nothing"
me again...can get all the cages so that won't be a problem. Will give laddo a rest tonight, need my drinking arm for other more delightful things (no not 10 pints of lager, i only drink stella and can only manage 5 pints at the most!). Will refresh for the morning to complete the task in hand! :o))))))
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:28
Regular
"??????"
Additional idea: Get all the Cages BEFORE finishing the Level! Otherwise, you'll have to do it all again to open the final Level! Nightmare or what?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.