GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which do you think is better - Video or DVD?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/01/04 at 17:57
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
I think that DVD is alot better than a video as Videos are really bad quality and DVD are great quality.Also the sound is better on a DVD.

Which do you find better?
Fri 28/10/05 at 11:37
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
DVD for sure.
Sat 01/10/05 at 16:02
Regular
"Beg For Mercy"
You dreamin or what? It's the DVD version!
Thu 29/09/05 at 18:33
"LOLLERSKATES!"
All the classics are on VHS, but not all of them are on Dvd, yet.
Sun 18/09/05 at 11:38
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
I didn't even know there was still an argument for VHS.
Mon 05/09/05 at 21:01
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
DVD all the way!
Thu 21/04/05 at 13:50
Regular
"formerly Eyesw/Feet"
If you store them properly, DVDs are harder to destroy. DVDs are okay. Videos are also okay. VCDs are NOT okay.
Tue 08/03/05 at 19:42
Regular
"8==="
Apart from the extortionate price if you don't want anything but a film.
Fri 04/03/05 at 17:14
"period drama"
If the situation arose whereby you would have to somehow get your hands on some impromtu throwing-stars, in order to dispatch the squad of rampaging ninjas swarming around your house, threatening to stain your honour with blood, and steal away various princesses secreted about your person, I know which media type I'd prefer to hand.
Sat 26/02/05 at 10:51
Fri 25/02/05 at 23:03
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
munn wrote:

> Stamp on a DVD = dirty footprint.
> Stamp on a VCR = broken plastic

Yeah, but drop a DVD it is more likely to scratch, whereas VHS is more likely to be tougher...the answer is don't drop or stamp on a DVD or Video!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.