GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"retro music"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/01/04 at 13:06
Regular
"you've got a beard"
hi all,
don't know if anyone else is interested, but there's a new album out called "Boy Playground" which is an album of dance music programmed using Gameboy software and sounds. i got my copy yesterday and it's excellent.

anyone into their chip music or wanting a misty-eyed trip down the 8-bit path should add it to their collection :)

also, http://www.8bitpeoples.com have got a LOAD of similar stuff for free mp3 download, and their christmas album is pretty damn good too! :)
Sat 10/01/04 at 13:06
Regular
"you've got a beard"
hi all,
don't know if anyone else is interested, but there's a new album out called "Boy Playground" which is an album of dance music programmed using Gameboy software and sounds. i got my copy yesterday and it's excellent.

anyone into their chip music or wanting a misty-eyed trip down the 8-bit path should add it to their collection :)

also, http://www.8bitpeoples.com have got a LOAD of similar stuff for free mp3 download, and their christmas album is pretty damn good too! :)
Sun 11/01/04 at 15:22
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I used to have something like that; I think it was WAV files of the music from Lemmings, and other classic games. The music from Lemmingsd is so unbelivably catchy.

Luckily, music software has improved a lot over tha past few years, so I'm listening to an MP3 of 'Dancing on the Edge' by Badlands at the moment. :)
Mon 12/01/04 at 02:41
Regular
what about old amiga music?
Mon 12/01/04 at 05:35
"War has never been so much fun"
Mon 12/01/04 at 09:54
Regular
Icarus wrote:
> "War has never been so much fun"

... go kill your brother, kill him with your gun ...
Mon 12/01/04 at 10:04
I love that line, even more so as I've grown older.
Mon 12/01/04 at 10:09
Regular
I have the song on mp3 format just for the comedy factor
Mon 12/01/04 at 10:14
Can I ask where from?
Mon 12/01/04 at 10:45
Regular
"you've got a beard"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> what about old amiga music?

http://www.lynnemusic.com/immortal2.html

i have to say i feel they wasted a chance to make Lotus 2 something wonderful :(
Mon 12/01/04 at 16:39
Regular
Icarus wrote:
> Can I ask where from?

it begins with a K, has a Z in the middle, and ends with A.

VM, are those cheap copies of the music, or the actual music?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.