GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ELECTION MONITORING - SOME VOTES MAY NOT COUNT"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/08/01 at 12:18
Regular
Their are a number of people on this forum who seem intent on dragging the chat down to their level.

This causes me concern over the validity of the election and NO ANNOUNCEMENT will be made until I have had time to study the votes carefully. I'll be particularly careful to count the true valid votes only.

For future elections I will consider the matter in advance and tighten the rules accordingly.

I may also consider labelling the trouble-makers, so that instead of being Newbies or Regulars they may be Oranges or something instead. This would enable us to restrict their presence in some forums. I am only considering this at present, so your views are welcome.

In the mean time please don't count on the vote until it is announced.
Sun 19/08/01 at 13:30
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Oh, OK then. If you insist ;-)

Where are you going?
Sun 19/08/01 at 13:31
Regular
There has been recently a spate of people who seem to be doing silly things around the forums, regulars/newbies/JATS have all contributed. I have seen me post a nasty thread about a notable, Dringo, Turbo and a couple of others start a RNA, and then SnoopDoggyDan, Ortega etc. start a spamming group on the back of your competition, all of these people are really decent to get on with on MSN, but why they act the way they do in the forums is beyond me, it is like they have split personalities.
Sun 19/08/01 at 13:32
Well someone is probably talking about me on msn now. I am going to France for a couple of days.
Sun 19/08/01 at 13:32
He`s going somewhere safe ;0) .
Sun 19/08/01 at 18:00
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Nearly Cruicial wrote:
> Tony wrote:
> MJ§w€®v€ wrote:
> This couldn't have
> anything t do with
> the election being totally faked could
> it?

The opposite MJ.
> And don't knock it. This is my
> spare time I am using up.

If you don't like wasting your own time
> why don't you get moderators who can ban and delete post's. like
> grix.
Or on monday morning you could bring in a whip and whip
> everyone who has done something wrong!!

Does anybody else feel that you can't say anything here now without somebody having a go at you!
Sun 19/08/01 at 18:03
Regular
"everyone says it"
Tony, face it.. this election has been ludicrus.

Its not right.
Sun 19/08/01 at 18:03
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yo Tonster

I think a few people voted early that you might have missed.

If I can remember

Darkness/BEst_2k1 voted for Turbonutter

Grix voted for pb yesterday as he may be absent

Think there maybe more.

Cheese

Oh yeah good call above.
Sun 19/08/01 at 18:04
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Yes Tony, of course you can! I said someting just last week that everyone agreed with! I can't believe you said that, it's disgusting!

:-D
Sun 19/08/01 at 18:07
Regular
Why has nobody voted for me Tony! why Tony, Why!
Sun 19/08/01 at 18:08
Regular
"accidental superher"
Tony could you clarify what you mean by a "true valid vote" please. thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.